Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Heads up. I was looking at my pair today and noticed that the material around the ankle of my right shoe is either different, or came presctatched, the nap is completely gone. In person the ankle is literally shiny. HIW did this get past QC -_- it's on both sides of the shoe.

Thanks for the "Heads up" but not really because those are absolutely supposed to be that way. Forget getting past QC, I'm wondering how that got past you?! :lol: :x. :smh: @ "it's on both sides of the shoe". That's a damn shame. Lol It must be hard....

Sorry, couldn't resist. Can't stand ill informed statements and comments. You either really have no idea or you're trolling super hard with that post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Audi  

They are 100% .5 down

Originally Posted by friscogza  

Its been that way since the originals! Always has, unless you have a real wide and narrow foot
Uhhh....what does that even mean?

How is a foot wide and narrow....at the same time?

Last edited:

That pic deserves a 2nd look, guess thatll kill all that "these are the closest infrared to the OGs talk." The Black/vars.6s were a closer color red wise to ogs ,then the 2014 blasphemy infrared color. Not to mention blk/vars 6s are better shape and quality wise.

Just to break up the monotony, here goes a pic of the GOD of Retro 6s..

View media item 1289671

'14 Infrared VI>'10 Varsity red VI

DMP VI>DB VI

You are in the minority
In your opinion perhaps. Imo, Blk/v.red 6 over blk/pink 6.
Dmp 6s are tough,I got them as well, but quality and flare wise they aint messing with the DB 6s,again imo.

Quality on the db 6s is on point. I own both the dmp and dbs. I like the simplicity of the dmps. Quality goes to the dbs though.
I like the shape of the 2010 but that infrared pops along with the 3m on the 2014s. I just hope they hold up like the varsity reds. I have worn those a lot and they still look great.
Quick question. Value wise are the playoff 13s around the same as the infrareds? Have a guy wanting to trade for my playoff 13s. I feel like the playoffs go for more but when the infrareds dry up they will go up in value.

That pic deserves a 2nd look, guess thatll kill all that "these are the closest infrared to the OGs talk." The Black/vars.6s were a closer color red wise to ogs ,then the 2014 blasphemy infrared color. Not to mention blk/vars 6s are better shape and quality wise.

View media item 1289671

You lost me when you start talking about varsity red 6 being closest to OG. And #DEAD @ DB 6s? being "God of 6s" :x. Can't even respect your opinion after a comment like that.

Last edited:
Honestly, if you don't like the 2014's return your pair(s), leave the thread, and just stop talking about it. :lol: This entire color discussion's been going on since the White Infrared's dropped at the start of the year and is really no different from those who complain about the quality of Nike/JB, but still go out and buy new shoes from them, and keepcomplaining anyways. :rofl:

View media item 1289671

IDK about the "GOD" of the Vl's, but those DB's are nice. Been looking for a pair for about a month now. DB's, DMP's, and Maroon's are the only three colorways of the Vl's I want, but don't yet have. Dude on facebook was throwing around a pair in my size yesterday too, but for $750 shipped. 0] Can't drop that kind of cash on shoes sadly, so I hope they just release again at some point. (In fact they could've released this year, being the anniverssary of the 6's and all)

Last edited:

nope. 

Back
Top Bottom