Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You lost me when you start talking about varsity red 6 being closest to OG. And #DEAD @ DB 6s? being "God of 6s" :x. Can't even respect your opinion after a comment like that.
You're lost due
To your inability to comprehend what I wrote..Reading is fundamental. If you had read my post correctly, as opposed to taking my words out of context, in a weak attempt to validate your post. Youd of realized, I didnt say blk/vars 6s were the closest to og blk/infra 6s of any other blk/red 6 to ever drop. What I said was "closer to the og infra , than these 2014 blk/pink 6s. As for the Db 6s ,they hold the most value of any other 6 outside p.e. Js, hence why "IMO" DB6='s God of Retro 6s.

As for whether or not I have your "repect", I truly could care less if I have the respect of someone who can barely read. To quote another member in the legend 11 thread. " Merry xmas ho ho".. #Dead

Last edited:

you've had enough sir 
Need to Level Up

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
glasses.gif

stuck on 
happy.gif

You were trying to finesse it and do a phone order? :lol: nice try, I hadn't thought of that.

You were trying to finesse it and do a phone order? :lol: nice try, I hadn't thought of that.

Haha
he was like it doesn't show up in our system. I have him the name, style code and web id too..weird...

Back
Top Bottom