Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Don't look pink to me, but hey, I'm happy with them. Y'all can take back your pairs.

Shoutout to my roommates shoddy fire pit making an appearance in this pic.
Shot out to calling out the fire pit before they NT-yacht club make an appearance and point it out #cinderblockbedinbron12thread

I don't think anyone is saying the red looks bright pink. Theyre just saying there is a pinkish hue. I also dont think anyone is gonna go burn the shoes. It's just an observation people.

Wearing mine right now and still trying to find the "pink" on them. Vibrant? yes. Loud?..maybe. Infrared? Definitely. But "pink" they are not. Still can't believe some dudes found it necessary to paint these. Straight ruined their shoes if you ask me.

nike.com is shipping free pairs for black infrared 6's!  

just received a size 12 & i received all my pairs already

i also checked all my orders & this one is not on any of my records.

holy Crap! 

holy Crap! 
Maybe you missed something

holy Crap! 
oo you must be the UPS guy.

Yup guess so.
glasses.gif

Prices are skyrocketing on these...... was trying to cop me a third pair to put on ICE

Infrared is a MADE UP color name by Nike given to a shade of red. It's called Infrared23 for a reason I'm sure because the original was just Infrared and the 2000 was a "Deep Infrared" hence it was darker while the 2010 was the ACTUAL Infrared like the original. This thread has turned into complainers if you don't like the shoes you bought RETURN THEM and let the people who bought them, enjoy them and discuss.

Last edited:
Just watched 2 Pairs of infrareds on Ebay end at $250 shipped in sz 10.5 .. Then saw both those items relisted minutes later. Fake *** hustlers. I cant wait till these restock.

I GOT THE PACKAGE...UPS SENT IT TO THE WRONG HOUSE...YAAAAASSSSSSSSS!

hope ya'll being honest...

I'm dead serious... My package was lost...UPS told me they couldn't find it...

Today the status updated to "Delivered" I call both Nike to report I didn't receive it but when I called UPS they told me where it was...

Back
Top Bottom