Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This color talk still going lol. Months after the white pair released dudes still hella surprised by this color?

they green son
roll.gif

You're lost due
To your inability to comprehend what I wrote..Reading is fundamental. If you had read my post correctly, as opposed to taking my words out of context, in a weak attempt to validate your post. Youd of realized, I didnt say blk/vars 6s were the closest to og blk/infra 6s of any other blk/red 6 to ever drop. What I said was "closer to the og infra , than these 2014 blk/pink 6s. As for the Db 6s ,they hold the most value of any other 6 outside p.e. Js, hence why "IMO" DB6='s God of Retro 6s.

As for whether or not I have your "repect", I truly could care less if I have the respect of someone who can barely read. To quote another member in the legend 11 thread. " Merry xmas ho ho".. #Dead

You..

The Black/vars.6s were a closer color red wise to ogs

Yeah like I said, you lost me with that and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You can spin it however you want to. "Closer" "Closest" whatever. Fact is Varsity red 6s are far from either one of those descriptions when comparing to OGs. If you think varsity red 6s are closer to OGs color wise than the 2014, then I honestly feel sorry for you because you must can't see too good and may suffer from color blindness. So you can have a seat, actually. "inability to comprehend". Yeah you wish. Seems like you cant comprehend that the color used on the 2014 is infrared, and not pink. Also, just because DB 6s hold a high resell price doesn't make them the "God of 6s". Even in your wack opinion.

Simple solution for the "too pink" crowd, sell em. Retail or above there is someone out there who will like it for what it is. I know I love my 2 pairs.

Its a retro, it will never be the OG, it will never have nike air, and JB could give 2 craps that we want the original shoe. Its as close as we're going to get for a decent period of time. So I will just enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:
Damn these fit big imo. Got a 11 and need a 10.5 I think. Chances of any restocks? like early 2015?

Back
Top Bottom