Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Aah these shoes are simplicity at its best. I hope they go the route of the 2013 DB3's & just give it a clear sole, none of this played out blue tint booyaka.

laugh.gif

I absolutely knew someone was going to refute that, I was even going to add to my original post that someone would come in here talking about how they just bought a pair and wore them without problems.

However, the simple truth is that the polyurethane used in this model just doesn't hold up after 13 years.

And no, gingerly padding around your crib for a few minutes does not count as wearable.
I wonder what the warranty on shoes is, do they just have to last a year before the maker is no longer responsible.  I know they aren't cars, just more of curiosity.

Just sold my 2010's for $325, I'm ready

Shocking because I've seen people asking over $400 for them.

If people are paying those prices, then I wish I still had mine to sell, sold them about a couple weeks after release date because of the suede. :smh:

Last edited:

If people are paying those prices, then I wish I still had mine to sell, sold them about a couple weeks after release date because of the suede. :smh:

They weren't new and I know I could hold out for $400 but I didn't care as long as I got $300 after shipping

Just sold my 2010's for $325, I'm ready

I sold my worn twice pair for $250, couldn't deal with that piece of trash shoe. Give us that DMP shape and Durabuck and I'm down for a pair. NA or no NA. Otherwise...Jordan brand can eat a Richard for trolling us on a grail again.

please JB we want REAL infrared (none of that 2010 infrared pack bs) and an icy sole (NO BLUE TINT) 

please JB we want REAL infrared (none of that 2010 infrared pack bs) and an icy sole (NO BLUE TINT) 
The blue tint will probably return with this so stop asking for JB for icy soles. It's not like its that big of a deal if the outsole is clear with a blue tint but maybe if it was a neon green outsole I would understand why you would want it. Besides VIs look nice yellowed anyway doesn't mean I want it happening within the first wears of my shoe

Those samples are kinda nice, I really hope these end up the right shade of red. The blue sole I agree will probably be there....... hopefully it ain't too blue though.

Yeah the blue soles will most likely be there but it doesn't mean that they should be there. They don't go w/ everything & this is one of those instances.

i think those samples look like a crappy fake , i hope JB dont mess with this as these are perfect in OG form no need to play around

Back
Top Bottom