Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Leather uppers from '91 hold up just fine from my experience, but that durabuck might indeed be an issue. If he made the trade though, I'd assume that his pair's upper is still good/good enough for him.

Indeed.

View media item 698820
they're swapped pretty clean from 2010 white infras.

i'll be beating these to the ground regardless if they chip or not. could care less as I always wanted a pair of these since youth.

judging by how they lasted over the weekend, I should be able to get at least a year or two out of these as everyday joints.

Last edited:
Odd that they used white infrared soles, but clean as hell anyway :pimp:

Last edited:
Odd that they used white infrared soles, but clean as hell anyway :pimp:

any VI type of sole works. just needs to be painted. mods need to be made here since retros and OG's have different molds.

Last edited:
That's one of the best sole swaps I've ever seen, usually they look like crap.

Good job sir, enjoy them 
smokin.gif

Durabuck or pass, JB. I haven't bought a shoe since the Raptor 7s, so here's your chance to get my money.

any VI type of sole works. just needs to be painted. mods need to be made here since retros and OG's have different molds.

I meant it more in a "when this paint inevitably starts to crack, there is a whole lot more area for it to crack on" type of way :lol:

The air unit matches better to the OG thats most likely why he did it

But i agree looks mad clean

I didn't even consider this :wow:

This may sound crazy, but I'd actually be surprised if JB doesn't put durabuck on these. JB isn't dumb, they're gonna want to differentiate from the '10 pack. $$

This may sound crazy, but I'd actually be surprised if JB doesn't put durabuck on these. JB isn't dumb, they're gonna want to differentiate from the '10 pack. $$
And in 2015, they're gonna come out with a "Nike Air" version. 
roll.gif

the only thing that give me hope is the fact they put durabuck on the most recent raptor 7s and playoff 8s. but im still very skeptical that Jordan will give us what we want.

If they are durabuck I'll live with the blue tint sole :lol:

Man, if theres no durabuck on these, id lose hope in ever seeing em again, who knows if they are even being retroed is it confirmed?

Or are these like the metallic 5s?

I would hope so. I sold my two pairs of nubuck Infrareds from the pack. They were garbage.

I would hope so. I sold my two pairs of nubuck Infrareds from the pack. They were garbage.

IMO the nubuck pair from the pack was a solid retro. They have good quality, it's a nice shoe. Yes I wanted durabuck and wish they had it but the shoes not garbage.

Last edited:
IMO the nubuck pair from the pack was a solid retro. They have good quality, it's a nice shoe. Yes I wanted durabuck and wish they had it but the shoes not garbage.

I agree. the suede on the Varsity Reds was wack but the pack version is nice (and holds up well)

Agree 10000%. They're a lil ashy but I still think it's a really nice shoe. I sold the white, but kept my black pair from the pack and will keep them even when the 2014s drop and start rocking the crap outta them.

Last edited:
These should have durabuck, there is no excuse. The Air Force 180 low just released at $130 and they have durabuck.

But I know they will have the banana shape and work boot toe so they will be a pass for me.

Last edited:
But I know they will have the banana shape and work boot toe so they will be a pass for me.

If the other 2014 VI's are any indication, indeed |I

I probably won't pass if the Durabuck is there though.

If they are durabuck I'll live with the blue tint sole :lol:

And the undoubtedly odd shape. Durabuck is all I need for it to be a go on those pretty much.

ok, wasn't sure if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. Crummy to see the deformation worm its way into the V's and VI's too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom