Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I bet those Infra pack pairs are gonna start lookin real good if RD pairs come with that horrible nailpolish midsole.. damn JB don't do us like that tho..

^^ You should relax, and wait for better pics...the guy just stole an unfinished pair from the factory and he painted it , that's the most logical explanation for the horrible shiny paint..

... Or paint is very fresh, it looks almost liquid ... check out the blue tinted soles also ... SO much blue.. This pair has been made a few hours before the pic taken

Last edited:
Can't wait to see pics in a couple of months. I never complain. I'll say this though. I got a good laugh. I'm not even entertaining those photos.

Them ****** at jordan brand said **** it. They want prestigious? We will paint the ******* midsole with oil

Yea everyone should relax and wait for actual pics from nike . This happens every time , early pics show up everyone hates the shoe until we get official pictures . Time will tell my brothas

That's getting painted for me as we speak 
smokin.gif
 can't wait to hang that up on my wall.
Be sure to post a pic when it's done, would love to see that. (it's my OG scan) 

Last edited:

Be sure to post a pic when it's done, would love to see that. (it's my OG scan) 

Definitely will, the painting is gonna focus more on the 6s but the Agassi's will definitely be in the shot as well. Already have the back shot of the Air Jordan 3 Black Cements (NA of course 
smokin.gif
) painted for me, just gotta go pick it up when I get back to America.

I love that poster, maybe just a little too much.

These were just posted on  shoulee81's instagram.

Im going to assume these are the 2014 retros based upon the tint of the soles.
They look nice.

Back
Top Bottom