Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Not a Fan of the 3M in the Breath Holes…  But it's not gonna change my mind on these...

How can you not like the 3M on these?
laugh.gif
Because he too likes the OG's, you know, the ones without the "reflectors" on them. :wink:

Not a Fan of the 3M in the Breath Holes…  But it's not gonna change my mind on these...

breath holes made me lol

putting aside enough for 2 at retail + extra.
I saw someone w these on idk if real or not but surely an indication.
the true infrared POP hard against the black.

If I want a Shoe with Reflective 3m there's tons

some are dope.

but on these OG or not.. I just like the AAAAALLLL black with Infrared

now they'll be shining everywhere.

Not every shoe in 2014 has to be Reflective or ReD

if it's not broken why fix it?
Still Buying Them Doe… Fo Sho!!!!

Last edited:
^They do but I'd still take the 3m on the "breath holes" :lol: w/ decent material on the '14 over the better shaped toe box and crappy material on the '10.

Last edited:

If I want a Shoe with Reflective 3m there's tons

some are dope.

but on these OG or not.. I just like the AAAAALLLL black with Infrared

now they'll be shining everywhere.

Not every shoe in 2014 has to be Reflective or ReD

if it's not broken why fix it?
Still Buying Them Doe… Fo Sho!!!!
u talkin bout them like they the 5lab3s, fully reflective n ****...

and they fixed the broken item bruh...og's had 3m so when they dropped in 10 it was broken

Last edited:

u talkin bout them like they the 5lab3s, fully reflective n ****...

and they fixed the broken item bruh...og's had 3m so when they dropped in 10 it was broken
Another change that occurred between the 1991 original and 2000 retro was the underlay of reflective material that was placed underneath the perforations on the ankle and side panel. ?The first two photos below are of the original 1991 Black/Infrareds without and with flash respectively.

air-jordan-6-infrared-ankle-1991.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 1991 Original

air-jordan-6-infrared-ankle-1991-flash.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 1991 Original (photographed with flash)

air-jordan-6-infrared-ankle-2000.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 2000 Retro

These Ones ^^^^^^ are what i'm talking about… I never had the 91's … the 2000's Were my 1st 6'

air-jordan-6-infrared-ankle-2010.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 2010 Retro

Last edited:
^They do but I'd still take the 3m on the "breath holes" :lol: w/ decent material on the '14 over the better shaped toe box and crappy material on the '10.

I can't say the 3M is a make or break feature for me, but the fact that they're not suede (which indeed does automatically makes them better than the 2010 :lol:) and I really miss the 2000 pair I had until recently makes these a go.

Curious but the production dates are less than a month apart... does that count as a flag it count be counterfeit?  Sorry for the newbie question but just learning as I go.  I was under the impression prod dates are usually over a month apart and anything less can be considered fake.  

Curious but the production dates are less than a month apart... does that count as a flag it count be counterfeit?  Sorry for the newbie question but just learning as I go.  I was under the impression prod dates are usually over a month apart and anything less can be considered fake.  
nerd.gif
 Uh oh...

How can anyone enjoy something that might be fagazzi......we talkin on a website about authentics and dude cops early and we all know where most of the teamearlies come from.

All we did was point some things out, and ask a couple questions.

Back
Top Bottom