Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

But we dont have raffle tickets in the UK
give me a size 11 then im off to stamford bridge
grin.gif

us lmao

where u cop your kicks out there if it's not online?
Either footlocker, niketown or a hypebeast shop called "Size?"

Niketown has stacks on stacks of stock, Size? and footlocker have usually few pairs in each size

Last edited:

Either footlocker, niketown or a hypebeast shop called "Size?"

Niketown has stacks on stacks of stock, Size? and footlocker have usually few pairs in each size
your NT gets alot of stock & no one really cops? or there's lines come rd?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

your NT gets alot of stock & no one really cops? or there's lines come rd?
nerd.gif

People cop a lot as its London and stuff, been there few months ago and Carmines were still there.

I dont go to shops on release dates, would rather cop online, so no clue bout the lines.

smokin.gif
thats dope lol; will be in europe this year for holiday hopefully i come across heat siting in stores

hoh athens
haha been there, done that. Been there few years ago, there are few shops.

There were few shops in area called Omonia, nothing big.

Puma shop in Karaiskaki Stadium (football) was real nice, they had good quality products.

There were few other brand shops like Nike and Adidas which had some good quality, I dont remember the area but it was somewhere around Attiki if Im not wrong (i walked from there).

There were other stores like Reebok, Converse and Kappa somewhere around the south when you take the tram from Karaiskaki Stadium/Neo Faliro, cant remember now but I can holla when I remind it myself (Glifada maybe?).

Only issue was that Kappa sold some low quality iffy products back in the day, so watch out.

It was few years ago and lots may have changed, dont take my word for it and do few min of research to find these shops.

Other than that, been dope place to chill when youre ballin
smokin.gif

Last edited:

What are the best shops online in Europe?
Shops for what? Jordans? has to be footlocker.eu and nike.com hands down when you want to make sure you get the release you want for rrp.

Other than that each country has its own sub-shops, boutiques and resellers.

Puma shop in Karaiskaki Stadium (football) was real nice, they had good quality products.

There were few other brand shops like Nike and Adidas which had some good quality, I dont remember the area but it was somewhere around Attiki if Im not wrong (i walked from there).

There were other stores like Reebok, Converse and Kappa somewhere around the south when you take the tram from Karaiskaki Stadium/Neo Faliro, cant remember now but I can holla when I remind it myself (Glifada maybe?).

Only issue was that Kappa sold some low quality iffy products back in the day, so watch out.

It was few years ago and lots may have changed, dont take my word for it and do few min of research to find these shops.

Other than that, been dope place to chill when youre ballin
smokin.gif

wow repped for the info, thanks. was the hoh decent? releases?

you do know receipts mean nothing right? Easiest thing to fake
While that is true at least business wise it looks better to have them. Taking that into consideration this shoe game has become bigger than it ever needed to be. Fake kicks, fake tags, fake receipts, fake resellers. No longer is it for the love of the kicks it's all about the money.

this the realest n right here. rep you

wow repped for the info, thanks. was the hoh decent? releases?
Puma and Adidas were decent, fresh releases were found there.

Converse, reebok and nike were post season outlets from what Ive seen.

Greece seemed to be concentrated around football/soccer from what ive seen. If you want basketball, it isnt as fruitful.

I also remember Sports Direct shop there (dont shop there tho, its crap).

Last edited:
Other than that, been dope place to chill when youre ballin :smokin  

Yep , things have changed a lot , plus there are spots you couldnt find back then ...

I can get every release in store , minus very few exceptions now...

Problem is people are getting more and more into sneakers and its starting to get difficult here too...

I live in Neo Faliro , next to karaiskaki stadium by the way haha

Yep , things have changed a lot , plus there are spots you couldnt find back then ...

I can get every release in store , minus very few exceptions now...

Problem is people are getting more and more into sneakers and its starting to get difficult here too...

I live in Neo Faliro , next to karaiskaki stadium by the way haha
Yup, youre an expert in this field as I was just recalling from memory.

Lots of stuff happened while I wasnt there so thats expected.

Man, Neo Faliro and Periaias are super dope, getting all kinds of memories from that place
smokin.gif

I wonder if they still got that Olympiacos and Panathinaikos beef, watch your colours when you go through the bridge haha

Last edited:
Wow this thread is moving with no pics. Just got these in at a FNL Ima post pics of em later.

The shoe looks mostly like the pairs that have been circulating.

Back
Top Bottom