Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm not even going to attempt to change the color of the infrared with that Angelus paint. I would like to see the end results of anyone that plans on doing that though. This years infrared is cool with me.

Nike.com not showing up on shopdiscover.....
mean.gif
 usually 15% this time of year....

I got my son a pair of the white infrareds and I was kinda worried he wouldn't wear them because he would think it was pink. I was ready to goggle Mj wearing them so he knew it's cool but he said nothing.

Looks the same to me :pimp:

Definitely the same color. Too bad the people who passed on the white pair because they thought the color was pink, are going to be all over these. :smh: Those are the definition of hypebeast. The majority of people didn't buy because they looked pink, so the white/Infrared were still available for a while after release date. Now, the black/infrared are going to fly, so they will have no problems wearing them even though they are still "pink".

Definitely the same color. Too bad the people who passed on the white pair because they thought the color was pink, are going to be all over these. :smh: Those are the definition of hypebeast. The majority of people didn't buy because they looked pink, so the white/Infrared were still available for a while after release date. Now, the black/infrared are going to fly, so they will have no problems wearing them even though they are still "pink".
Yeah I knew this would happen as well but it's obvious since the majority of people always liked the black infrareds more than the whites. I got the whites and I love them. But we will still eat on this release my man :pimp:

Yeah I knew this would happen as well but it's obvious since the majority of people always liked the black infrareds more than the whites. I got the whites and I love them. But we will still eat on this release my man :pimp:

idsay for the most part people like black more than white

Maybe Im an outsider, but a nice pair of fresh crips white sneakers beats out black any day.  Of course they are harder to keep looking fresh and clean, but thats a different topic

I saw the black infrared's at a mom and pop store in Brooklyn they looked really nice, that infrared color IMO stands out a lot more on the blacks then the whites. With that being said I wasn't down for the $350 they were charging.

Color looks exactly the same to me. Can't wait to look at em side by side and take some pics of em. November couldn't come any faster.

love wearing white crispy sneakers on a bright sunny *** day. people would stop and stare at them. especially at my sport blues 6

Back
Top Bottom