Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Is it just me or is the 6's a very uncomfortable sneaker? I was wearing my white's before and my feet were killing me, don't get me wrong I love the way the sneaker model looks but I just can't see myself wearing them a lot if I plan on being on my feet for a while. 
 Hell ya. I find the 6s kinda uncomfortable after wearing them for a long time. My feet be all sore and bright *** red when i take em off. but i love the 6 tho. my all time fave along the 5s

Hell ya. I find the 6s kinda uncomfortable after wearing them for a long time. My feet be all sore and bright *** red when i take em off. but i love the 6 tho. my all time fave along the 5s
Wow same here bro if I end up copping the black's its doubtful I will wear them much if there the same as the whites in terms of comfort.

Damn man, all the VIs I've had were '06 or earlier, so I'm a bit shocked at the model no longer being comfortable.

Damn man, all the VIs I've had were '06 or earlier, so I'm a bit shocked at the model no longer being comfortable.

and nike still has some comfort in their stuff versus the 3s - maybe 8s. If I had to forcefully choose any relatively recent jordan with comfort left I'll say the concord 2011s and XIIIs. for nike i'll say the strongest comfort they probably have are foams

I guess the foams is a perfect example of "it's whats inside that counts". I can't bring myself to like that shoe.

i think it dependsa if you have flat feet/arched feet.

As with the sizing, all my shoes are and 11 but I remember trying on the white infrared in a 10.5 and it fit well, or a little big...cant remember

Wow same here bro if I end up copping the black's its doubtful I will wear them much if there the same as the whites in terms of comfort.

Damn. Are they that bad? Haven't even wore my 2014 white infrareds yet. My 2010s from the pack are pretty comfy. Enough at least.

U must be use to non cushioned shoes or have feel made of stone lol

The stiff leather at the toe is non flexible and the cushioning is nonexistent

Its wearable but nowhere near comfortable especially with long hours on your feet

I guess they made that midsole hella stiff so the paint wouldnt crack

White- based jordan for me tend to run a half size big. The black-based material Jordans run a bit tighter to me. Hopefully that logic continues for these.

Dunno if its me or you guys trippin, 6 is like super confy and the midsole foam is super compressable and works great as cushion.

I was wearing my Olympic 6 all day today and no soreness.

Maybe its the fact that I weigh 240lb/110kg.

Idk, 6 all the way. The only bad part bout them is the god damn midsole, gotta break them out for few hours every month or less so the midsole doesnt crack and crumble.

I'll be the one to say it. 6s are more comfortable than 14s when it comes to the food court. Still nowhere close to newage kicks though

I'll be the one to say it. 6s are more comfortable than 14s when it comes to the food court. Still nowhere close to newage kicks though
14s are like the doom of achilles (calcaneal) tendon, no way this shall be ever comfortable. Who says 14 are anywhere comfortable is lying.

Pure boost and Roche Run ftw

Back
Top Bottom