Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Bruh for real? Which iPhone were you trying to sell and for how much? Thinking about selling my 5

I kid you not. 4S btw. Sent me the offer by email a few times. I made the listing through the email link. Two days after the auction, they sent me the $100 coupon. Used it a minute later. :lol:

I kid you not. 4S btw. Sent me the offer by email a few times. I made the listing through the email link. Two days after the auction, they sent me the $100 coupon. Used it a minute later.
laugh.gif
Awesome[emoji]128591[/emoji], I got that email a few times too but never thought people actually got the coupon. Gonna list my 5 and see what happens 

I kid you not. 4S btw. Sent me the offer by email a few times. I made the listing through the email link. Two days after the auction, they sent me the $100 coupon. Used it a minute later.
laugh.gif
I don't understand this lol. ebay sent you $100 because your iphone DID NOT sell? That makes like no sense lol.

These are Probably Going to Be Hard to Get Since Everyone is either After These for the Holidays but am deffin coppin even if i have bring 20 ppl to raffle ill bring my whole family n ill go every location that they have em for raffle n if i don't get em i have connect 40 mins away that would still hold my pair so these are a Must .

I'm going to be in Chicago over Thanksgiving. My hotel is actually a block away from Niketown. Anyone in the area know the normal process for releases or any other store suggestions?

I'm going to be in Chicago over Thanksgiving. My hotel is actually a block away from Niketown. Anyone in the area know the normal process for releases or any other store suggestions?

Probably the Twitter raffle for niketown.

They wouldn't be the first they changed the price on. I haven't seen a release that wasn't $185 since the Wolf Grey 13s (which were said to be $170 initially).
same but it is plausible. 13s usually cost more and those are going to be 185. I think 170 could be accurate but I still wouldn't put it past them to change it still. even with that official nike calendar stating 170. we will see

As you previously stated, it says price is subject to change.. On the catalog and website. The box tag pic on the last page was just one of many pics taken by AirThompson who said he had them in store at a FNL. And you know they are not going to charge less than the box price, the price will be updated as it gets closer.

Side note: Last year the price change took effect 11/2/13 with the Laney 5 and Legend 11s are already slated at $200.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great info, but we're probably just hyping ourselves about this price change. Doubtful they're going to reduce the price on one of the most popular retros to date. This is Nike we're talking about 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
agzie agzie c'mon homie, let them dream for a few more weeks of that $15 saved. I just hope some kid doesn't show up short $15+tax at the counter or on their credit card on Friday morning cause of it. :frown:
:lol:

Last edited:
Dont see why people are making a big deal over a 15$ difference just saying
Youre right 15$ aint sh*t,

but if you look at it from 170$ and 185$ shoe, where 170$ would be a borderline worth-it shoe, making it 185$ can make a difference.

+ if you are in a struggle of tight budget, ever dollar counts.

Not everyone is born into or made a fat pocket.

that 15 make a difference

its like tax or shipping dough saved!

202+ vs 170+

depends on free ship or no tax, pick your poison

Where did you get 200$ from?

If it was targeted towards me, nah, the 185$ looks less attractive to purchase as it gets little over the top too expensive.
After tax you looking at $200? and no not targeted at you, speaking in general.

Back
Top Bottom