Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

NEVER KNEW MJ LACED EM LIKE THAT.... SAME WAY I LACE MY VI'S... SAME WAY WE DID IN NYC BACK IN 2000 WHEN THE INFAREDS FIRST RETRO'D :smoking

I don't think it's possible to blow up the DSG spot.

But I'm all about that #helpLife

RD comes and people will still forget about it. 

Watch, we'll be grabbing from DSG 3 or 4 days into December. Bet my avy on it.

So they rolled in finally...

The following allocation is for the New York and New Jersey area..

The MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PAIRS FOR A STORE ARE 225 PAIRS

So nyc/nj stores carrying them will have 225 or more pairs PERIOD

That's just mens sizing

HOH 34th street are allocated 500 pairs men's sizing

Stores will all have pairs delivered by or on Thursday this coming week

Haven't checked up on the thread in a little bit, any new info?

Our time is coming NT Fam 
devil.gif

I just got the eastbay catalog and they list these @ $169.99
nerd.gif
 the 11s say 199.99 and the 13s say 184.99. If it doesn't change I'm copping these 6s.

So they rolled in finally...

The following allocation is for the New York and New Jersey area..

The MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PAIRS FOR A STORE ARE 225 PAIRS

So nyc/nj stores carrying them will have 225 or more pairs PERIOD

That's just mens sizing

HOH 34th street are allocated 500 pairs men's sizing

Stores will all have pairs delivered by or on Thursday this coming week

Thanks for the info! How aabout the 13 Gray toes if you have info on that. Thanks again!

THAT MINIMUM SOUNDS GOOD... LIKE ENOUGH TO GO AROUND... MAKES YOU SECOND GUESS PREORDERING BUT THEN AGAIN NOT DEALING WITH THE COLD AND "MADNESS" STILL MAKES IT WORTH IT. I KINDA STARTED TO REALIZE THEY PRODUCED GOOD QUANTITIES WHEN THE PREORDERS FOR 250 POPPED UP.. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Laughin at preorders, not that hard to get a few raffle tickets in any city if you want the shoe, plus a super GR, kinda obvious it was goin to be, most retros have been

I just hope I win one pair from the spots Ima enter at my mall. 1 FTA, 1 FTL/HOH, and 1 Champs. Maybe Shiekh online

Last edited:
With this being a super GR , how hard is it going to be with scoring a size on NDC
This is going to be my main strategy. I've never struck out on a GR on NDC (started collecting this year) and hopefully it doesn't begin with Black Friday although the recent lack of any kind of captcha/safeguard concerns me. I think if we're both ready to go once the clock hits zero we will be fine. Best of luck to you whatever method you choose.

Hoping to find a couple guaranteed tickets.. Nice to know they're locked down at the beginning of the week. :nerd:

eBay blessed me with a $100 coupon because my iPhone didn't sell. Went ahead and preordered from Jersey Sole. First preorder ever. One down, one to go. :smokin

THIS.
(Confirmed)
That's the first thing i looked for Tuesday when I got my catalog
nerd.gif
It does say on the back of the catalog though "prices subject to change without notice".... looking forward to this release as long as the price doesn't change last minute.

Back
Top Bottom