Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

SpongeBob-flipping-burgers-49894.gif

What he's trying to say is.. you're in here calling everyone a kid when you're probably the only kid in here
Yup. And all that anxiety you're feeling for these AJ6's? Those are your hormones.  You know what that is? They're just what kicked in when you started puberty 2 years ago.  Oh wait but you already knew that because you already "have brains and experience."

Yup. And all that anxiety you're feeling for these AJ6's? Those are your hormones.  You know what that is? They're just what kicked in when you started puberty 2 years ago.  Oh wait but you already knew that because you already "have brains and experience."
you aint know **** man ur talking out ur ***.. u making **** up u dont know what u even saying.. hormones make you anxious for jordans?lol what?  hear what this guy is saying?

you aint know **** man ur talking out ur ***.. u making **** up u dont know what u even saying.. hormones make you anxious for jordans?lol what?  hear what this guy is saying?
Cortisol "bruh" It's a stress hormone. Epinephrine also known as adrenaline, also a hormone.  Hormones start getting produced in larger quantities when you hit puberty.  Insulin? also a hormone. Oh but you knew that.

Last edited:

Cortisol "bruh" It's a stress hormone. Epinephrine also known as adrenaline, also a hormone.  Hormones start getting produced in larger quantities when you hit puberty.  Insulin? also a hormone. Oh but you knew that.
Nobody got time to study for that useless ****... dont blame me for not being a lil 4.0 nerd studying 24/7

Nobody got time to study for that useless ****... dont blame me for not being a lil 4.0 nerd studying 24/7
Yeah, no one has time.  Just doctors and scientists.  Just you know a couple of professions that make a difference in the world.

All this talk about the raffle system is late! As consumers, you all were supposed to put an end to that when they first started. But just like the price increases, you let it ride so… Here you are with the raffle. 

Other than that, if you are not the type to network with store managers and key associates in these stores then you should be prepared to start shelling out the extra money. The infrared VI's have been in the streets since the summer (photo shown from July in NYC) and trusted sites like MARQUEESOLE have had sizes since around the same time. I copped legit pairs doing both. Major cities (I have seen them also in Atl & Mia) and trusted sites offer them for extra money GUARANTEED! 

So again if you don't fit the bill, STOP complaining. The stores are only allowed to do these Raffles because you the consumer let it pass. So deal with it accordingly and go get you a pair if you really want them. 

***** getting ugly in here. JB making people crazy haha

2 more days for us in Aus until release. Hopefully it wont be too hard to get a pair. Seeing as it will be a friday morning release.

View media item 1276410
All this talk about the raffle system is late! As consumers, you all were supposed to put an end to that when they first started. But just like the price increases, you let it ride so… Here you are with the raffle. 
Other than that, if you are not the type to network with store managers and key associates in these stores then you should be prepared to start shelling out the extra money. The infrared VI's have been in the streets since the summer (photo shown from July in NYC) and trusted sites like MARQUEESOLE have had sizes since around the same time. I copped legit pairs doing both. Major cities (I have seen them also in Atl & Mia) and trusted sites offer them for extra money GUARANTEED! 
So again if you don't fit the bill, STOP complaining. The stores are only allowed to do these Raffles because you the consumer let it pass. So deal with it accordingly and go get you a pair if you really want them. 

obvious you're new to niketalk. real sneaker life is NOTHING like this. or maybe you dont know dog crap about sneakers in general

Back
Top Bottom