Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

http://www.size.co.uk/product/VI Re...e8a3990bb1cc8d&cm_mmc=Awin-_-125701-_-NA-_-NA

got my size.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So just made nike,champs,footaction,finishline,eastbay accounts

How should i go about this tomm at 8?

Which website has the best chance to cop or should i just try to add all at the same time?

I usually just open NDC and FNL and succeed but FTL and/or EB once it starts looking bad, FA last and CHMPS never as the new layout is trash

these UK sites way too much money. i remember when we used to get em cheaper on the UK sites than on the US sites. 

Thanks for the link... wonder if they are double boxed... for $5 shipping... hmmmm

nah not double boxed

i wouldn't buy from them

the size? urban safari roses i bought the box was literally obliterated. 
Ugh... wondering if  I can cancel lol

Thanks for the link... wonder if they are double boxed... for $5 shipping... hmmmm

for these, they need to be double boxed

that "leather" is easily messed up and since they are heavy they will get out of the box with the crappy plastic grocery bag they use to ship from ENGLAND to the states

good luck with that. I ordered from them once and tried to cancel. It's impossible. I ended up cancelling my order through putting a stop order with paypal. They shipped the shoes anyway because they are totally unorganized. I ended up getting the shoes for free because I wasn't about to spend 40 or more dollars shipping it back to them, and they wouldn't respond to ANY emails. 

and for the noobs that have never copped from Euro site and dont have the patience to have your money tied up for a month, don't bother with these Euro sites please. Don't ruin it for everyone else with you filing claims BS because you haven't heard from them in a week. Just stay away. We don't need any sites to stop sending to US because of you.

Thats all. Turkey time. Love seeing Cowgirls get punished.

good luck with that. I ordered from them once and tried to cancel. It's impossible. I ended up cancelling my order through putting a stop order with paypal. They shipped the shoes anyway because they are totally unorganized. I ended up getting the shoes for free because I wasn't about to spend 40 or more dollars shipping it back to them, and they wouldn't respond to ANY emails. 
Just open up a claim via paypal or what?

Back
Top Bottom