Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

mean.gif
whats the problem, just trying to cancel something literally ordered 5 mins ago.

edit: I don't think the paypal even went thru!

Last edited:
ndc china dropping in 25 minutes. lemme see how hard it is too cop. i heard theres only about 30k pairs in the whole china lmao.

Just open up a claim via paypal or what?
Yeah. Pretty much I found the shoe for cheaper two minutes later after I placed the order with size. I tried to cancel my order. I emailed BOTH of their customer service emails and got NO reply.

After 24 hours I noticed my money still hadn't been returned to my paypal account, nor had they emailed me back. I then called paypal, told them about my situation. Paypal then emailed them through their paypal seller's account information. And told me to call back in 24 hours. So by then, they had been contacted through THREE emailing addresses. BOTH of their customer service contact emails, and the third one was an email by Paypal, to their business email. STILL no response.

So I called back and told them that I still hadn't been contacted back. Paypal told me they didn't respond to their email either. SO they said we'll just put a stop order on the payment and return the money back to me. They said if THAT doesn't stop them from acknowledging my desire to cancel the order then oh well.

Long story short I ended up receiving the shoes two weeks later anyway. Those idiots are so unorganized that they shipped the shoe anyway. I called paypal and told them. They said I'm welcome to ship the shoes back to them if I want. I would cost about 40 bucks. So I held onto the shoes for a couple months after I emailed Size AGAIN, telling them I have their shoes and to contact me as to how I can ship them back at their cost. 

STILL no response. So I sold the shoes. End of story.

copped. 40 pairs available with 80 plus raffle tickets.
LOL your store only had 40 pairs, and only 80 raffles were entered? My local footlocker had 2000 tickets. They would have had a LOT more, but they cap the raffle at 2000.

Honestly it feels like Christmas Eve for me right now. Wishing all y'all a happy thanksgiving and I sincerely hope everyone gets their pair(s). For yourself, your fam or for the little ones. Happy holidays NT fam :smokin.

Last edited:

Yeah. Pretty much I found the shoe for cheaper two minutes later after I placed the order with size. I tried to cancel my order. I emailed BOTH of their customer service emails and got NO reply.

After 24 hours I noticed my money still hadn't been returned to my paypal account, nor had they emailed me back. I then called paypal, told them about my situation. Paypal then emailed them through their paypal seller's account information. And told me to call back in 24 hours. So by then, they had been contacted through THREE emailing addresses. BOTH of their customer service contact emails, and the third one was an email by Paypal, to their business email. STILL no response.

So I called back and told them that I still hadn't been contacted back. Paypal told me they didn't respond to their email either. SO they said we'll just put a stop order on the payment and return the money back to me. They said if THAT doesn't stop them from acknowledging my desire to cancel the order then oh well.

Long story short I ended up receiving the shoes two weeks later anyway. Those idiots are so unorganized that they shipped the shoe anyway. I called paypal and told them. They said I'm welcome to ship the shoes back to them if I want. I would cost about 40 bucks. So I held onto the shoes for a couple months after I emailed Size AGAIN, telling them I have their shoes and to contact me as to how I can ship them back at their cost. 

STILL no response. So I sold the shoes. End of story.
Appreciate it, looks as though the transaction is still "pending" so who knows.

thanks though!

Last edited:

Appreciate it, looks as though the transaction is still "pending" so who knows.

thanks though!
Their customer service is ****. I don't even feel bad about the situation given how badly they handled it. Literally ignored my desire to cancel the order. **** em.

Just got the call from Hibbett Sports. Entered 4, got the call for 2. Hope it's always this easy in ATL.

Does finish line have a link in order to buy shoes usually, I usually don't buy online so could anyone inform me?

Back
Top Bottom