Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So i went to the mall today and wondered into footlocker today.
I was looking to get some airmax 90s? But a friend i was with asked about the infareds and she said follow her. I was like ?
Then we went and she said we have a 8,10.5,11,13.
I ended up reserving a 10.5 and an 8 tonight because i wasnt able to do a raffle last monday

Glad you guys are on my side, I was seriously confused why someone would report me for that.

I understand how it is to have to work, I'm lucky/unlucky that I have to close today so I go in at 12pm. If I can secure two pairs I will, no fee needed. DM your size.

Yeah I've been waiting up all night. Try Wavey Kicks on facebook they always have some1 ITK. NDC should come through failing that, not long to go.
you gonna go with ndc out of all the others? i see that preview hit 5k retweets on twitter. some other shops got like 100

I can't believe there is more hype on these than the carmines had...
It makes sense:
-This is the shoe Jordan won his first championship in.

-If it's above the normal retail mark ($170) people beast over it.

-These haven't come out in a LONG time (the 2010s don't count). 

-That 3M 
pimp.gif

you gonna go with ndc out of all the others? i see that preview hit 5k retweets on twitter. some other shops got like 100
Yeah I saw that earlier which raised a small amount of concern. NDC and End tabs will both be open with the quickness. If you strike out SNS aren't dropping until 12 I think.

So i went to the mall today and wondered into footlocker today.
I was looking to get some airmax 90s? But a friend i was with asked about the infareds and she said follow her. I was like ?
Then we went and she said we have a 8,10.5,11,13.
I ended up reserving a 10.5 and an 8 tonight because i wasnt able to do a raffle last monday

what footlocker was this

Yeah I saw that earlier which raised a small amount of concern. NDC and End tabs will both be open with the quickness. If you strike out SNS aren't dropping until 12 I think.
post it up if you see it bro, i can't get on waveykicks no Facebook.some size stores are selling them tho, so that might be a chance and theres one in my city surprisingly.

Is it against the ROC to request the early links for different sites?

If not, I would appreciate a PM, if it is...I won't ever ask again :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom