Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

yeah it annoyed me the other day in line trying to reserve a pair saying he didn't know anything about the shoe, just that it was "hot." 

Copped 1 from ndc, one from fnl online , when i placed my 2nd order at fnl it cancels so i called customer service and the lady processed it for me.. Total - 3 + 1 later at the mall :D

Try calling, give the item number.. The style code

Last edited:
I FELT THE URGE TO POST THIS.... 

ALL YOU GUYS STILL WAITING ON NDC... JUST CALL FINISH LINE!!!!
I WAS WAITING ON NDC FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF, CALLED FINISHLINE AND WAS OFF THE PHONE IN 15.
OLD LADY WAS SUPER NICE TO... GOT MY EMAIL AND ERRYTHANG...

SERIOUSLY FAM, GIVE THEM A CALL.

HERE'S THE NUMBER:
1888 777 3949

WE ALL GOTTA EAT!!!!!!

They are no longer accepting phone calls bro.

A lot of KIDS copping off Kanye hype...

A lot of adults copping because they were his first championship shoe and the beginning of his dynasty - in a way.
Yeah but remember Nike produces what sells, as long as these keep getting hyped we can expect another retro in a few years...

Now where are my Mocha 3s and AJKO 2s...

It was my late 80's Bad Boys that were ultimately responsible for turning MJ into the legend that he became. They made him tougher and a better player having went through all those rough playoff series prior to '91
This is true. Work hard, determination, positive attitude leads to success.  When Rodman or Laimbeer knocks you down, you need to get up and press forward.

EDIT: Pistons pissed me off back then because they were respectfully a very great team with a legendary coach.

Last edited:
Gotta size 10.. WILL NOT KEEP THESE. Thought i could get pass the Infra. I cant, the Blk/Red oair is Way more appealing to my taste..

For those that got through on Eastbay, were you charged tax and shipping? I thought both were usually free on their site.

did yall see this during ordering :lol:

ATTENTION!

Sorry, wer're having trouble saving this order because doing so would result in data being overwritten. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we'll be happy to help. [Code: 013E-00000000]
Yes. Got that couple of times.

Worst experience on NDC. Was able to add early on and ran into a plethora of error messages; from losing my place in line, to error after clicking confirm order to having to re-validate my login info. Finally went through 30-40 mins ago, albeit no confirmation email yet.

Sizes on NDC are now showing as OOS so it looks like the show is wrapping up.

guy on the ndc phone said it could take up to 24 hrs to receive confirmations

You dudes can't be reasoned with and pretty much a lost cause.  You dudes are trying give credit to rappers from the 2000s for shoes that dropped in 1991.

Then why did the go on sale when they first retro-d?

The legacy of Michael Jordan the basketball player is barely relevant to the steam behind Jordan Brand from the late 00s on.

What are you going to tell me next? That kids in Iowa all of a sudden started buying Yankee fitteds around the late 90s because of Lou Gehrig?

I still don't get how you can f up EVERY release...like even Apple isn't this bad and the hype on that is through the roof for releases

You dudes can't be reasoned with and pretty much a lost cause.  You dudes are trying give credit to rappers from the 2000s for shoes that dropped in 1991.

These shoes were sitting on shelves when Jordan premiered them. I remember Varsity 6's sitting on shelves as well, people didn't want them because they were not infrared, now all the kids are complaining about them not being varsity red. If anyone is going to say Kanye West didn't skyrocket the price of these shoes, they really were not paying attention to the market back then. I remember when Kanye West wore the Infrared 6's and then the Varsity's went from sitting on shelves and not selling on ebay, then going up to $380 to $400 at it's peak price.

OMG finally somebody that remembers. This was discussed so many times on NT and these dudes actin like it didnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom