Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You dudes can't be reasoned with and pretty much a lost cause.  You dudes are trying give credit to rappers from the 2000s for shoes that dropped in 1991.
Then why did the go on sale when they first retro-d?

The legacy of Michael Jordan the basketball player is barely relevant to the steam behind Jordan Brand from the late 00s on.

What are you going to tell me next? That kids in Iowa all of a sudden started buying Yankee fitteds around the late 90s because of Lou Gehrig?
You can't have an understanding of how expensive Jordans were in comparison to other shoes on the market unless you grew up in that era.

Dudes that got every pair of Jordans were rare and years later when foamposites first dropped nobody had them.  It wasn't because people didn't want them but the price seemed crazy to most.

Last edited:

Just woke up and was able to add a 9.5 to cart on Eastbay with ease.... Only problem is that I have an hour and a half wait to checkout!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hope you get them.  I've had them removed from cart while waiting to checkout. :frown:

Just woke up and was able to add a 9.5 to cart on Eastbay with ease.... Only problem is that I have an hour and a half wait to checkout!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you prob will get cart jacked 

4 pairs in cart at finishline but can't checkout tho 
laugh.gif
yeah i had that too tried to check out got the spa both times

What did you tell them?
good luck trying to get thru FNL with a phone order

try calling foot action i seem to alway have better luck with them

Back
Top Bottom