Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

2 hrs 10 mins waiting in line on NDC. lol..
You are going to be in line forever.  It's an infinite loop. Their servers went down so it froze and you'll never get through anything.  Check your cart, if you made it it would've been added to your cart already.

You can't have an understanding of how expensive Jordans were in comparison to other shoes on the market unless you grew up in that era.

Dudes that got every pair of Jordans were rare and years later when foamposites first dropped nobody had them.  It wasn't because people wanted them but the price seemed crazy to most.
Also, Nike didn't release a new Jordan shoe every week.  They released a Jordan signature 3 maybe 4 times a year.  I got my Pearl Foams in 1997 only because they were on sale (that $200 price tag back then was unheard of and heavily criticized)

Just copped a size 10 off ndc. Yesssss. About to beat my meat and knock out. Later bros. good luck

You know this release is serious, when u wake up an cnn is covering the "air Jordan infared 6 sold out in 5 min at *****" be safe people.

NDC is OOS on 11.5  
mean.gif

THANK YOU! Someone gets the state of affairs on here.
I paid $62 (I think) a pair in 2000. Marked down and then through a friend's employee discount.

The legacy of Jordan didn't do much in 1994 when the true first gen retros were sitting on the floors gathering dust in stores with signs saying $29.99 above them.

The "love" for sneakers today doesn't have anything to do with Michael Jordan. Ironically enough, it barely has anything to do with SNEAKERS!
The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.

OG Jordans will always sell out.  It doesn't matter if its in a day or if it takes 6 months.  Regardless of whichever new age celebrity the children choose to follow.  The shoes from 2009/2010 didn't sell as well because of packs.  I personally passed on all the packs because I didn't like being forced to cop a pair I didn't want to get one I did want.  Thats why a lot of stuff sat and once they hit outlets people copped heavy.
I agree with you that they will sellout but why is it so much harder to get the colorways of OGs that are worn by rappers/celebs? Clearly that hype has some effect on the demand, no? 

Was able to secure my double up and a few extras online.

Off to do some xmas shopping.

Good luck to all still trying. Check your local stores for any extras 

Back
Top Bottom