Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

1035am est.....finally got an order number from finishline for a 10.5. I couldn't believe it.

persistence......

I also have like 15 paypal cancellations.

now lets hope it fits. my 2000 retro VI were a 10, I normally wear and 11 show size.

PLEASE SOMEBODY ANSWER THIS! LOL
Because they're so jammed up, it can take a couple hours.  The better way to check is to go into your nike account and look at "my orders."  If it's there, you're in good shape.  Still a chance for cancellation, but unlikely unless you copped multi-pairs to the same account/address.

I love 6s and 7s but that was blasphemy.
To each their own, he can have his own opinion. You come on here just to argue with everyone? I'm a grumpy old man with how things are too but I don't waste my frustration venting on here. It goes to the wind.
Was there any negativity with that?  He gave his opinion and I gave mine that was all.  Keep the sensitivity.

You have no idea what your talking about.  I have never been able to cop $49.99 retros in my life.  Don't know where your from but your experience isn't the same as others.
If you didn't grow up in or close to a major city then your experience is skewed.

To drop a gem on you homie...
I paid 60 for Columbia 4s
and
70 for Mocha 3s...
This was when people werent yet sold on the retro + colorways

Well unfortunately for these kids they don't have nostalgia or memories. They don't even have jordan to lookup to anymore,all they have is hype and social influence. That's what is selling most retros to be honest. I try to explain the significance of certain show lines to younger cats and they rarely give a ****, they usually just want what's new or if not what's hyped or what's trending at the moment.

EXACTLY.

True things being said. It is almost backwards now. I loved the Jordan white/metallic V's and hated the Laney's. I think that was my first retro+ color way.

Of course you didn't like them. Everybody hated them.

They went down to 49.99!

And, that's a shoe that actually had solid color blocking, normal colors, and a reasonable theme. If the Fresh Prince 5 came out in 2000, you probably wouldn't be able to literally give them away, and you probably would have gotten beaten up just for wearing them.

Because back then people who were into sneakers were into basketball, and Michael Jordan, and all the primary things associated with the shoe.

Now people love all sorts of nonsense. That's not Mike doing it, and it's foreign to people who were there when it counted.

But, you can't even explain this to kids today. They refuse to understand.

You have no idea what your talking about.  I have never been able to cop $49.99 retros in my life.  Don't know where your from but your experience isn't the same as others.
If you didn't grow up in or close to a major city then your experience is skewed.

I been doin this for a long time, plenty of retros could be had cheap up until around 2003-4. I copped retro space jams for 60 bucks at jc penny back in the day

Well unfortunately for these kids they don't have nostalgia or memories. They don't even have jordan to lookup to anymore,all they have is hype and social influence. That's what is selling most retros to be honest. I try to explain the significance of certain show lines to younger cats and they rarely give a ****, they usually just want what's new or if not what's hyped or what's trending at the moment.

#facts

Damn people, the Infrared 6's are just classics plain and simple! If it weren't Black Friday, and these were released on a random weekend, there would be crazy lines and pandemonium in the streets.

Nah, I was between Boston and NY during the major retro years 1998-2004, and have seen plenty retroes $50-$60. My CitySports Boston sold the Laney's for $20 with any other $100 purchase, and they still never sold. Olive 9's around the same thing. My local stores sold more Olive 9's when they dyed the suede.

Broke this down already. At the end of the day it's all subjective but let me ask you this question, where do you rank black/infra 6's in terms of air Jordan black/red CW's.....

As for the colorway alone, I'd put it like this...I'd cop an infrared version of the 7's, but not a charcoal version of the 6's.

If you are not able to cop online for an authorized retailer and decide to buy from eBay online buy from reputable sellers with a receipt. I'm telling you people are out here selling those China Wholesale pairs that are so hard to tell the difference and don't think twice. You're wondering why the price on eBay is soon to drop in later weeks is because they are being flooded with fakes. Dude on Instagram I saw had 184 pairs talking about $215 100% authentic. :smh:

Finally got through on fnl mobile site, was mid order on the phone and got disconnected, almost smashed my phone right there.

Size 12's

To drop a gem on you homie...
I paid 60 for Columbia 4s
and
70 for Mocha 3s...
This was when people werent yet sold on the retro + colorways
Unfortunately things don't get that cheap here and if they do size 13 is beyond scarce.  The cheapest I've ever gotten a pair of retros were a pair of Lakers 6 for $99.

Trust me, I wish I had access to the super cheap retros others were able to grab a couple years ago.  I know some people that cleaned up on packs from outlets.

Funny, half these dudes that bought them because of 'kanye' will have them for sale "VNDS" "9.8/10" soon anyway. Not even worth arguing, really

Back
Top Bottom