Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Finally got through on SP... $183.19 shipped
nthat.gif

Anyone else get through?
were you experiencing errors prior? whats the secret?

I have literally 10 tabs open on NDC for a 10.5 and still spinning and less than 11 minutes left on Eastbay...if I strike out, time to visit Valley Fair to get my pair. Wonder how the parking is at the mall? :rolleyes

I came to Lubbock, TX for thanksgiving are there any local NTers that know what the mall is looking like? I might head out to try and get a pair.

Well gentlemen it was a pleasure embarking in this journey with you and it brings me to such great sadness to say this, but I have failed to reach the ultimate goal! With that said, I hope the rest of you  still waiting to get a pair good luck!
[h1]Godspeed Gentlemen![/h1]

True things being said. It is almost backwards now. I loved the Jordan white/metallic V's and hated the Laney's. I think that was my first retro+ color way.
Of course you didn't like them. Everybody hated them.

They went down to 49.99!

And, that's a shoe that actually had solid color blocking, normal colors, and a reasonable theme. If the Fresh Prince 5 came out in 2000, you probably wouldn't be able to literally give them away, and you probably would have gotten beaten up just for wearing them.

Because back then people who were into sneakers were into basketball, and Michael Jordan, and all the primary things associated with the shoe.

Now people love all sorts of nonsense. That's not Mike doing it, and it's foreign to people who were there when it counted.

But, you can't even explain this to kids today. They refuse to understand.
You have no idea what your talking about.  I have never been able to cop $49.99 retros in my life.  Don't know where your from but your experience isn't the same as others.

If you didn't grow up in or close to a major city then your experience is skewed.

Everything is set under one address idk what's up. Now I'm on hold... I literally just want one pair

Damn, do you have chase? Maybe the fraud protection? I hope you get yours man, like see 'regulars' get theirs. I was only looking for one pair also

Waited an hour for eastbat to tell me sz 13 was gone, been in line at Nike for 87min, and got to checkout on finish line until an error messed things up. Im pissed.

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.

This is spot on....plenty of restorable Jordans ended up in landfills and it was corny to have the old colors for the same silhouette when the new color came out...even worse when you had an older silhouette when the next model came out. They pretty much became beaters....The whole retro thing didn't start to pop until 99-00. That's when we started to get retro+ colors.

Hope all got what they wanted...
Sometimes I left the old ones in the new box at the store and walked out with the new joints on...

Just got hit with that OOS on FTL for 11.5 with 3min left!! AAAHHHHH! Pizza right out my mouf!!!

Back
Top Bottom