Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

To the people looking for 8.5, is that your TTS? or do you normally wear a 9 and are going down half size?
For me, it's TTS, but I have a little bit of a wide foot. For reference, I'm wearing 8.5 in Flyknit Trainers and 8.5 in Bred 4's.

pics of sole swappy??

When I got em, they looked like this:
View media item 1284510
After my first wear:
View media item 1284509
What they looked like when I sold them (I let em go for $30, kept the laces and the lace locks):
View media item 1284511
What I noticed on the 2014's is that the toe box is much smaller. Besides the obvious materials differences, the toe box is the biggest difference vs. the OG's.

I really love that they put 3M back in these though, that's the reason I copped. these were a 1/2 size big, so VI's have always traditionally been that way. I go TTS and bought Zoom bags to throw under the insoles to make em extra comfy.

Last edited:
B31EBvTIQAAbZac.jpg

Would you be mad?

Just got shipping notification from footlocker for delivery tomorrow the most incompetent useless retailer I've ever dealt with but I'm hyped rn, thought they were gonna hit me with that cancellation flex

View media item 1284600View media item 1284598
Think I may wear mine to work tomorrow but not too sure. Mass GR or not, this has to be the luckiest release for me (I wear a size 14). Someone had my pair local a few days early, but I was able to cop a 2nd pair via NDC as a guest on my cell, an hr and a half later, after being auto signed out for the second week in a row while in line.

I just opened my browser and there they were. Again, at a size 14, releases most times are online or bust.

a lil comparison for y'all with the infrared 23s

Last edited:

Just got shipping notification from footlocker for delivery tomorrow the most incompetent useless retailer I've ever dealt with but I'm hyped rn, thought they were gonna hit me with that cancellation flex
congrats, same here. Was struggling the whole weekend because I didn´t get confirmation and the order didn´t show up online or crashed when I tried to click it. But it all worked out :D

congrats, same here. Was struggling the whole weekend because I didn´t get confirmation and the order didn´t show up online or crashed when I tried to click it. But it all worked out :D
Congrats to you too! You got yours from FTL? Their whole release was a mess, their server crashed on release date but I managed to snag a pair 2 hours later when everyone was none the wiser, just glad I got them.

Congrats to you too! You got yours from FTL? Their whole release was a mess, their server crashed on release date but I managed to snag a pair 2 hours later when everyone was none the wiser, just glad I got them.
Same for me but on the EU site (I´m from Germany). Struck out on Nike EU and then went there to see every size still available but massive lag on the site. Got to checkout after 10 trys though.

Edit: Seeing as your name is BVB you probably are from here too? :D

Last edited:
When I got em, they looked like this:
View media item 1284510
After my first wear:

What they looked like when I sold them (I let em go for $30, kept the laces and the lace locks):

What I noticed on the 2014's is that the toe box is much smaller. Besides the obvious materials differences, the toe box is the biggest difference vs. the OG's.

I really love that they put 3M back in these though, that's the reason I copped. these were a 1/2 size big, so VI's have always traditionally been that way. I go TTS and bought Zoom bags to throw under the insoles to make em extra comfy.
Dope! I don't have complaints about the 2014's but the originals were something else. The shape, make and materials were spot on back then. :nthat:

Missed out here in australia. Had a raffle ticket but didnt get called. Keeping an eye on ebay but prices are still pretty high. Going to wait it out for a week and hopefuly prices settle down. If anyone has any links to any available online it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Missed out here in australia. Had a raffle ticket but didnt get called. Keeping an eye on ebay but prices are still pretty high. Going to wait it out for a week and hopefuly prices settle down. If anyone has any links to any available online it would be appreciated.
I'd suggest to check eastbay.com about late morning, early afternoon US EST during the week or give them a call to see if they have any pairs available then.

Back
Top Bottom