Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Those black and red 13's are real nice I actually considered getting those over the 6's... But nope these are iconic and those aren't. Wish I could get both but no more money for 'em..

Don't know if this is the wrong thread to ask but any recommendations for a NBA Finals Bulls fitted or snapback to go with these......been slipping on my hat game

Don't tell me how I feel!

wink.gif

My 9.5 (Finishline)and 5.5 came in , did 2 day from the AZ store for the GS store since my girl and I are flying out Thurs.

Pretty nice overall, but scuff marks on both toeboxes of mine, as many have mentioned before.

This thread has kept me sane the past 48hrs trying to find the GS pair and a 2nd pair for myself, thanks everyone! 

Last edited:
What kills me about buying sneakers nowadays is that it's so political just to buy certain sneakers. What kind of ish is that?! I got to go through all kinds of changes to buy some Jordans. I guess it's my age. I remember people were freaking out with the tech fleece pants came out. I have a former coworker who everyone on my old job went through to buy Jordans and of course he charges a fee on top of the price for the sneakers. I won't ever need that ****. I'd rather go without and continue to buy mostly runners. 

So how you guys store these if i put them over the black paper it will not leak on the sneaker?
Well the black paper is there for a reason, think real hard on why they replaced the other paper they were using and u have your answer

Is meth68 your husband hamilton?

Nah you heard the woman, I am 13yrs to late.

My next post was asking if she had any sisters :lol:

My girl looks at my sneaker collection like I have mental issues, I thought I was just about to find an upgrade lol

Back
Top Bottom