Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i laugh when people say bred 1s are the goat when those arent even in the same league as these
laugh.gif
I laugh at people who make posts like you 
laugh.gif

Wanna see someone use that Jason Markk Repel I just ordered it, Wonder if it will make the suede darker. 
I'm thinking of putting that Jason Markk Repel on these. Since I work down the street from the JM flagship store I might take em in.

I definitely want another slice of these but I'm gonna go for the legend blue XIs first. If I strike out on those then I'll see who's trying to dump these.

Just put coat 1 on mine
View media item 1287693

VERY … PLUS SOME OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN THAT PIC THAT SHOWS A REAL VS FAKE PAIR MAKES NO SENSE… LIKE THE DUDE FELT UP THE ANKLE BUBBLE OF EVERY SINGLE LEGIT/FAKE PAIR EVER… FADE… APPRECIATE THE CONTRIBUTION BUT GOTTA BE CAREFUL WITH THE REAL/FAKE NAZI'S AND KNOW IT ALL INSPECTOR GADGETS

Lol at first I didn't know much about these but after looking at the fakes and watever else were calling em now a days, it's very easy to tell. The close ones aren't as good as the ones that were sold. Maybe in a month or two it'll be a problem.

FNL with these big *** boxes! Looks like larger sizes come in this huge moving box with no bubble wrap! Pair was dumped out! Smaller sizes came in regular shipping box...
holiday season retailers run out of boxes my FNL Mens Pairs came in regular small mens boxes  

I don't know man, my joints just got in from Memphis with my wife's pair, and my bubble is not too soft when squeezed. The holes in the bubble is also not as tight at the legit pic above. I mean unless Nike sent me a B-grade, I don't think they'd send me a fake.

Cell phone pics...
View media item 1287610

This looks like B-Grade work, but it came from Memphis
View media item 1287604

Holes on the inner Ankle Bubble
View media item 1287605

This area is different on my pair compared to my wife's pair.
View media item 1287603 View media item 1287625

You sir are trippin. And trippin hard, I might add. Did you say you got them from NIKE?

I don't know man, my joints just got in from Memphis with my wife's pair, and my bubble is not too soft when squeezed. The holes in the bubble is also not as tight at the legit pic above. I mean unless Nike sent me a B-grade, I don't think they'd send me a fake.

Cell phone pics...
View media item 1287610

This looks like B-Grade work, but it came from Memphis
View media item 1287604

Holes on the inner Ankle Bubble
View media item 1287605

This area is different on my pair compared to my wife's pair.
View media item 1287603 View media item 1287625

That legit check pic is bogus. And you are over analyzing your pair from ndc. Your shoes are definitely authentic. fyi u cannot compare gs to mens.

Last edited:
my eBay pair came in today...they look on point except i have a white little stain on the toe box. don't know how i feel about it... plus idk how i feel about the "Infrared 23" glad i copped another to experiment on the PROPER INFRARED color.

I have to say. Shoes are man made, so there will be imperfections. I dont understand why people are bringing this up from time to time. It's ridiculous.

Welcome to nt
ha, thanks, was gonna say kind of a weird first post. i mostly buy rick owens and stuff along those lines but been collecting jordans since the 2s (got them for my 10th birthday) but my son has a ton of pairs. He gets free shoes from AAU but somehow I am still paying a car payment a month on jordans for this kid.

@jackelgod

Your pair is fine. That real V's fake comparison is not effective at helping determine fakes. Honestly the only thing you should worry about is whether your shoes have a strong 3m effect. fakes wouldn't be able to replicate that effectively.
Hey @jackelgod, can't compare GS to Mens they're made differently. Also, there's really no way to truly tell as there will be a lot of inconsistencies. As long as you can sleep knowing you purchased from a reputable dealer, life is good. Just keep your receipts, because that reeeeeally differentiates fakes from the real (sarcasm)
happy.gif
Yeah I was confident they were coming from Nike. I was like "I don't know man" thinking that's not accurate info. I checked all my boy's for consistency and thought it made no sense. The only part I was actually unsure about like an idiot was the comparison to my wife's even though I knew they'd be different. Thanks for the input, fellas.

All my boys matched

When Varsitys released people were painting them infrared, now people are painting these Varsity :lol:

Bro, you took words right out of my thoughts lol. You couldn't have observed/said it any better. I think I even remember dudes painting the ones from the pack too! Now dudes want em to be darker huh? Lol, Ok.

That irony though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom