Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn.. Eastbay messed up and sent me 12.5's instead of 7.5's. Sooo pissed.. anyone interested let me know. otherwise to ebay they go.

Actually probably not legit wood, most likely laminate. Legit check? Any carpenters in here?
roll.gif

Anyone place a phone order at Mall of America? My card was charged but I didn't get a confirmation email or tracking info.

Actually probably not legit wood, most likely laminate. Legit check? Any carpenters in here?

No offense but that's some real hater stuff right there. I peeped you commented several times about this pic. IG is for the flex, dude from his posts can be a real snobbish a hole but from his posts I'm sure that's real wood judging from where he's at.

No offense but that's some real hater stuff right there. I peeped you commented several times about this pic. IG is for the flex, dude from his posts can be a real snobbish a hole but from his posts I'm sure that's real wood judging from where he's at.

right? glad someone else noticed.

ok for him to flex, but when someone else does on IG, which is all about flexing, he gets all crampy.

*Insert Kanye Shrug" for me someone

Last edited:
Scuffing is normal guys, what do you expect the pair to be flawless? lmao
What the hell you taliing about? Scuffing is normal on a fresh pair?? I have hundreds of shoes and only 2 shoes came messed up these with scuffs on both toe box and my steels that had a scratch, we are paying a price hike for pre scuffs shoes *****. The scudfs my shoes should have should be mademy me.

Last edited:
What the hell you taliing about? Scuffing is normal on a ds pair?? I have hundreds of shoes and only 2 shoes came messed up these with scuffs on both toe box and my steels that had a scratch, we are paying a price hike for pre scuffs shoes *****. The scudfs my shoes should have should be mademy me.

But these are easily scuffed though. I think thats what he's talking. I feel like if I stare at them too long, a scuff will occur.

I remember my pair in '91. Scuff magnets. But i was certainly to blame.

SO..... My pair is flawless. Maybe it's just my pair but I feel like they used durabuck on the "23" and back panel and the rest is rougher nubuck. Anyone else notice how the smooth the back panel is compared to the perforated areas? I'm really diggin this material. I think this scratchy look is because its durabuck and not that suede. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom