Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

INFRARED: producing or using rays of light that cannot be seen and that are longer than rays that produce red light
: situated outside the visible spectrum at its red end —used of radiation having a wavelength between about 700 nanometers and 1 millimeter

View media item 1291763
The debate has ended. Unfortunately, for those that are saying it is pink you are somewhat right as your eyes probably view it has such however, for the majority it is indeed of a RED hue. However, from doing a bit of testing there indeed is some pink from my viewing in Photoshop color picker when you go through the range of Infrared.

Last edited:
Are there people seriously in here TELLING!!!

for no reason

that's the ADMIN's job to report or POLICE people..

DRY SNITCHING is a female trait 

Do you really think JB looks at the infared spectrum? They could made the shoe blue and still called it infared and people would still believe that the blue is infared. They made it pink and called it infared.

These the Air Jordan Blinds they selling at Bath and Body?

they block the light good! 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
My footlocker order for these didnt come with a reciept? Thats weird!
yeah that is common and 90% of the  j's i order online from the FTL family don't come with FTL, FA, ESB sticker either. I wish they would come with sticker tho.

yeah that is common and 90% of the  j's i order online from the FTL family don't come with FTL, FA, ESB sticker either. I wish they would come with sticker tho.

My eastbay order didnt come with a receipt and i thought it was because they sent me the wrong size.

after watching that video about high quality fakes im skeptical on my FNL pair, maybe its just piss poor workmanship by JB

doo doo paint job, 

paint on the ice sole, weird material on the ankle padding, choppy cut where the ice sole meets the midsole 
Why are you worried if you got your shoes directly from FNL? Since when did FNL start selling fakes? Lol.

That's JB quality for you.

Why are you worried if you got your shoes directly from FNL? Since when did FNL start selling fakes? Lol.

That's JB quality for you.
They want receipt for resell because it shows proof lol that they are 100% AUTHENTICO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom