Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

No lie, I can respect that. Not only Js, but Nikes have been fallin off on quality for a long time, yet we still buy them because it's an addiction
Not really. All Nikes besides retro Jordan's are great quality shoes. As for basketball shoes, the new Kobes, Lebrons, KD's are all high quality shoes. Foamposites are a Helluva shoe. Air Max's aren't going down in quality.

Last edited:
LOL. This thread is getting ridiculous. Obviously quality isn't going to be top notch, why even expect such a thing? The branding will continue to sell the shoes and Nike has no reason to raise QC and waste more dollars when these shoes don't ever even make it to the stores shelf before getting sold. You want better quality? Buy a different shoe. People have been saying the same thing for 10 years straight. Retro's were 120 bucks at one point, then 150 and so on. This talk has been beat to death and nothing is going to change. Save your breath.

With Nikes return policy the quality point is moot imo, since you can always return em for a full refund.

roll.gif

Not really. All Nikes besides retro Jordan's are great quality shoes. As for basketball shoes, the new Kobes, Lebrons, KD's are all high quality shoes. Foamposites are a Helluva shoe. Air Max's aren't going down in quality.

lol @ "all nikes are great quality shoes". Couldn't be further from the truth...

A good article. If its been posted already, my apologies.
[h1]Retrograde: The Black and Infrared Air Jordan 6 (Video)[/h1]
The article is on Sole Collector.com. Tried to attach but didn't work out too well....

Last edited:
I got a confirmation from DTLR but then they never shipped and it doesn't look like my card was charged.. Will I not get my size 11? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom