Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hey guys, I've only started buying jordans like 1.5 years ago and this is my first pair of 6s, so please no hating. 
happy.gif

I really love these shoes, it's just that my ******* heel is always slipping so much. I'm don't think they are too big, there is not much space for the toes.

But the heel, man... I can't have the laces loose otherwise there will be so much slip, but I really prefer the look.

Any ideas what I can do? 
try a thicker insole  

Hey guys, I've only started buying jordans like 1.5 years ago and this is my first pair of 6s, so please no hating. 
happy.gif

I really love these shoes, it's just that my ******* heel is always slipping so much. I'm don't think they are too big, there is not much space for the toes.

But the heel, man... I can't have the laces loose otherwise there will be so much slip, but I really prefer the look.

Any ideas what I can do? 
i dont have this problem with my jays, i have a actually hump protruding for my heel tho. Some ppl's foot just go straight down in the back and others actually have a lil area back there that extend from the back of the leg/foot.  they cannot be tied a lil tighter?

Hey guys, I've only started buying jordans like 1.5 years ago and this is my first pair of 6s, so please no hating. :D

Any ideas what I can do? 
usually when your heel is slipping that means they're too big/too long. That's why a lot of folks go down a half a size so they can wear them really lose and not have to tie them. Any type of thick insoles or sneaker shields should help.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies guys. They are so tight in the toe area, hard to believe they are too big, but maybe it just feels that way because the toe box is so stiff. Or I have weird feet. 
roll.gif

I have already put my Sof Sole in there, it helped but it still there. Oh well. I guess I will have to lace them a bit tighter. No drama.

Thanks again for yours replies!

Thanks for your replies guys. They are so tight in the toe area, hard to believe they are too big, but maybe it just feels that way because the toe box is so stiff. Or I have weird feet. 
roll.gif

I have already put my Sof Sole in there, it helped but it still there. Oh well. I guess I will have to lace them a bit tighter. No drama.

Thanks again for yours replies!
if they are so tight, i doubt u need to sz down...jus try the insole thingy

Just checked the tracking on my Infareds and it says delivered. Guess what? No f*%^#£g package...I am beyond pissed off. I already sent them an email asking WTH. Before today the last tracking update I had was on the 8th. All of a sudden it says delivered......

Last edited:
Just checked the tracking on my Infareds and it says delivered. Guess what? No f*%^#£g package...I am beyond pissed off. I already sent them an email asking WTH. Before today the last tracking update I had was on the 8th. All of a sudden it says delivered......
where did you get them from?

you still ain't get them in hand? 

you still ain't get them in hand? 

Nope. Sneakerbaas.com Ordered them the day they came out. I've never had issues with them before. And I've never had packages stolen from my house. Those 2 days with no shipping updates is the problem.

Last edited:
Nope. Sneakerbaas.com Ordered them the day they came out. I've never had issues with them before. And I've never had packages stolen from my house. Those 2 days with no shipping updates is the problem.
wow that blows!  they said they dropped it off at your front door 

Nope. Sneakerbaas.com Ordered them the day they came out. I've never had issues with them before. And I've never had packages stolen from my house.
Those 2 days with no shipping updates is the
problem.
call the police, get a police report. If you paid via PayPal, you can get your money back.

I got home today and the ups guy stopped at my neighbors house. I checked the package just to be sure it wasn't mine and it wasn't.

Check with your neighbors bro. I had a similar issue happen to me. I had something scheduled to be delivered this particular day and I just happened to look outside my window and see UPS pull up to the front of my house. The driver went to the ppl across the street from me and delivered a package. I didn't think anything of it until about 10 mins later I received an email from the shipper saying my package was delivered. I check the front of my house and nada. Long story short the UPS guy delivered it to the wrong house. These guys do mess up sometimes. I hope this is the case and not stolen. good luck

I paid with my CC. I'll call them and see what they say as well. This is crazy. The lapse in updates since Sunday is what's getting me.
I've had a package that was marked delivered by USPS that I actually never received. Long story short, it arrived on my front door step 1 month later...

Don't lose hope. Also, try to get a hold of the actual carrier themselves and see if they remember delivering the package.

Last edited:
Check with your neighbors bro. I had a similar issue happen to me. I had something scheduled to be delivered this particular day and I just happened to look outside my window and see UPS pull up to the front of my house. The driver went to the ppl across the street from me and delivered a package. I didn't think anything of it until about 10 mins later I received an email from the shipper saying my package was delivered. I check the front of my house and nada. Long story short the UPS guy delivered it to the wrong house. These guys do mess up sometimes. I hope this is the case and not stolen. good luck

I'll check and see if anyone with my house number got a package. It doesn't even say who the next carrier is. Just a lot of missing information.

Been there and it sucks. I hope things work out for you.

Back
Top Bottom