Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i just got my pair in the mail from eBay. they are borderline uncomfortable, like there is not enough padding on bottom. everything else i really like and i'm still glad i bought them. maybe some better insoles will help them out.

I'm still waiting to hear from SNS about whether I will get a shipping confirmation or cancellation. Does anyone know if and when they ship what the deal is with customs?
i ordered my sport blue 3's from them. Paid 209 flat. Confirmation i think was a day or 2 later. Received my shoes about a week later. Couple days Sooner then expected delivery day. Downside all it had was a thin cardboard wrapped around my shoe box. Plenty of tape. Not my pic but you get the idea. Luckily mine came in great conditon. View media item 1306394

i ordered my sport blue 3's from them. Paid 209 flat. Confirmation i think was a day or 2 later. Received my shoes about a week later. Couple days Sooner then expected delivery day. Downside all it had was a thin cardboard wrapped around my shoe box. Plenty of tape. Not my pic but you get the idea. Luckily mine came in great conditon.
looks like they played soccer with that box LOL

i ordered my sport blue 3's from them. Paid 209 flat. Confirmation i think was a day or 2 later. Received my shoes about a week later. Couple days Sooner then expected delivery day. Downside all it had was a thin cardboard wrapped around my shoe box. Plenty of tape. Not my pic but you get the idea. Luckily mine came in great conditon. View media item 1306394

So no customs charges (I hope)?

Nope i just checked out on the website $209 flat. Received the shoes a week later i think they put it as a gift idk for sure, but i was not charge any additional fees. Customs Etc. Followed the tracking info via fedex.

Last edited:
15% off from richards for my "cancelled" order 
nerd.gif

i ordered my sport blue 3's from them. Paid 209 flat. Confirmation i think was a day or 2 later. Received my shoes about a week later. Couple days Sooner then expected delivery day. Downside all it had was a thin cardboard wrapped around my shoe box. Plenty of tape. Not my pic but you get the idea. Luckily mine came in great conditon.
This is reasons I don't order things online unless it's a shirt or something not of real value.

Copped the Mitchell & Ness warm up jacket to go with them
I have the same jacket, I bought like two years ago when the Jordan 12 "Play-offs" came out. But I don't think it goes with the infrared colors, but that's just me.

This is what I rocked with my Infrareds.

It's just a box though, fam. Things do happen sometimes. As long as the kicks are good, I'm good. That hoodie looks tuff. So the general consensus is that these are uncomfortable?

Last edited:
It's just a box though, fam. Things do happen sometimes. As long as the kicks are good, I'm good. That hoodie looks tuff. So the general consensus is that these are uncomfortable?
It depends on who you talk to you but I'm sure most people are gonna say yes but the VIs have never been the most comfortable Jays imo I know the VIIs are tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom