Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I've seen cats try to keep the lace straight with cardboard and plastic and they both look like they put cardboard and plastic behind their lace covers. :lol: ...hella tacky
Why? What's the point in trying to keep the lace cover straight, to see the Jumpman?  With my Slam Dunk 6s I just tuck the laces in the shoes to show off the lace cover.
Lol you tuck the laces and your whole pants leg

I tie my laces and tuck them inside the lace cover and button it up. Not only does it keep it nice and straight but it looks clean, imo. 
change your name to genius

I've always just laced over it, next 6 I get I'll have to try that

Lol you tuck the laces and your whole pants leg

change your name to genius

I've always just laced over it, next 6 I get I'll have to try that

You know I like to show off my shoes, hate all that cuffing pants and buying high waters.
Just godda find a better fitting jean bro or some joggers, don't your feet/ankles be getting mad hot?

Last edited:
I have never doubled up on anything in my entire sneakerhead life. Doubling up on these is a must

Last edited:
I think the pink on these makes them work as more of a Spring/Summer shoe 

I think it's time for me to pull them out. I'll be styling them as if they are pink and not red. Because thats how i see and accept them

I don't know why people are trippin these are supposed to be infrared not red or varsity red. Not to many a color that JB came up with and called Infrared 23.

Just waiting for a special occasion to wear mine, ain't long now I got my heather grey tee to go with. Good to hear they looking good after couple wears.

The midsole is holding up pretty well

Shocking considering past nike garbage paint
Right. I think the only way the midsole will chip is if you are doing something really extreme in them but other than that might take 60+ some wears to maybe see some cracking

Back
Top Bottom