Black Jesus Vs White Jesus Vol. What Did Your House Have

I'm black... but I remember this painting hanging up in my grandparents house (bi-racial)
Lord_Jesus-Christ.jpg

I don't think we had any pictures of Jesus in our house.

My aunt did have this picture of a Black Jesus with Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad and other historical figures as the 12 disciples though.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Black Jesus, Black Santa Clause, the whole shabang.
pimp.gif

Now we all now damn well Santa Claus was not black lmao
oh?
Man, everyone looks for trouble when it's about race/religion on NT. This thread was a double-whammy!

No pictures of Jesus at the house other than some of the 1000's of Bible books my parents have have "him" on them. We did have the black Santa Clause (end of the day it's the same anyways) though and my mom said one day a neighbor came and asked her to take them down. She has the big outside decorations with a black Santa and a black Mrs Clause and has put them out on the house every Christmas as far back as I can remember. If it offends you, $%*+ it

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Jesus was dominican b, that makes him black.
I don't know why this made me laugh
laugh.gif
ISWYDT sir
But I don't remember a flick of Jesus in our home. 

im black and have always laughed at black santa. never met a black guy named clause. no images of Christ in my house, shoot i don't even rock crosses, he off that

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Times like this I miss sillyputty
what happened to him and anton?  i heard they got sniped.  but how?
It was that Islam attack thread for anton, idk about silly
There has not been a religion thread since they left, well not including this one.

Back
Top Bottom