Black Man Lynched by White Teens in Mississippi

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

As a white person, i apologize to everyone for this type of stuff. We are not all like this. I assure you.

I don't apologize for every crime a black person commits in this country, and you shouldn't have to apologize for the actions of these monsters

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The closet racists always make themselves quite visible in threads like these.
If a white woman was killed by 7 black men, there would be atleast one on trial for first degree, and the ones that weren't would be getting attempted murder. That fact alone, proves how much of a distance there is in this country. Every white person will say that's those hill billies down south. There are individuals who share those feelings everywhere, just aren't psycho enough to go all out.

this...and i hope all of 'em get bodied 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

As a white person, i apologize to everyone for this type of stuff. We are not all like this. I assure you.

I don't apologize for every crime a black person commits in this country, and you shouldn't have to apologize for the actions of these monsters
who are you to say he shouldn't? he's white and he obviously believes he should. Do you have a problem with that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the hell is an apology worth anyway? you gave his statement significance by replying to it. 

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

A MAN, WHO HAPPENED TO BE BLACK, BUT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OTHER RACE, WAS KILLED FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN?

If you even feel the need to post something like "well black people kill white people all the time because of race" in order to downplay this story, then that just proves how insecure you are about your own view points.

Sack up, look at the situation for what it truly is and keep your prejudice viewpoints to yourself until you can educate yourself out your ignorant mind states.
It's crazy, people are quick to defend their own race over anything. This was a despicable race crime that would have been equally as horrendous had it happened to any other race. I just wish people didn't come out with the insensitive comments but then again this happens in any race thread on NT.
ohwell.gif

But anyway, it makes me feel sick to see this type of crime still occurring.
tired.gif
How can someone have so much hatred inside themselves?

Mississippi = Third World America.
People wonder why I fear the south.....

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

when placed in impoverished conditions together.

indifferent.gif
ZERO excuse. Black people need to stop using their surroundings as an excuse to continually perpetuate nonsense behavior. There have been MANY races dating back to when this country was being taken over and rebuilt that were put in incredibly impoverished conditions (Irish, Japanese, Italians etc). Worse than the section 8 blocks we have now. How is it that these races were able to band together and make something better of their sitation? Jews been catchin chit since the dawn of time....how is it that they were able to become one of the strongest communities still to this day? Swear I can't even hit the local food spots after 1am on weekends without gettin mean mugged by other blacks that just left the club. Creating a hostile enviornment for no reason, then end up as another WSHH video if something pops off.

Around the time I was a freshman in college I joined a youth leadership group for african americans. They would take us on conferences around the US and shows us ways on how to improve and give back, community services, build connections, and what not. I joined thinking kids were going to listen and learn...instead the majority of people used this opportunity to see who could smash the most women on the trip, or who had the freshest clothes. They would skip the meetings in the morning and party in the hotel at night. An opportunity to make something happen is blown cause kids wanna be Rick Ross.

Certain people from other races view us as animals, so it makes them believe it's ok to kill us like animals and show no remorse about it. This mans death should be a wake up call to any person of color, only way to fight back is to simply do better in life, and put ourselves in high positions (i.e. presidency, ceo, lawyer, doctor etc) not rappers, ball players, trap stars. Once that happens maybe justice (like also throwing those other 5 clowns in jail for life) will prevail.  As a person who lived in the south for 7 years, my heart goes out to this mans family.

-The Juice
well said.  It is very true.
but also maybe we protest like the french we would get our way (entirely different from the rioting in london btw)

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

and im sure that there is plenty of stories about black teens being violent against white people yet nobody posts it, because people simply dont care about racism until they see it on a screen, or on a tv

QFT. I've heard about Hispanics getting killed by Blacks in NY numerous times. Seriously sickening.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why does stuff like this even gets posted on NT?

People get killed every day.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

You got something on your mind? stop beating around the bush %#+$ boy

If it was white/white crime white/hispanic etc i'd still be saying the same thing 

It's JD214.
laugh.gif

What else do you expect?
R.I.P. to the victim though. Sickening.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

when placed in impoverished conditions together.

indifferent.gif
ZERO excuse. Black people need to stop using their surroundings as an excuse to continually perpetuate nonsense behavior. There have been MANY races dating back to when this country was being taken over and rebuilt that were put in incredibly impoverished conditions (Irish, Japanese, Italians etc). Worse than the section 8 blocks we have now. How is it that these races were able to band together and make something better of their sitation? Jews been catchin chit since the dawn of time....how is it that they were able to become one of the strongest communities still to this day? Swear I can't even hit the local food spots after 1am on weekends without gettin mean mugged by other blacks that just left the club. Creating a hostile enviornment for no reason, then end up as another WSHH video if something pops off.

Around the time I was a freshman in college I joined a youth leadership group for african americans. They would take us on conferences around the US and shows us ways on how to improve and give back, community services, build connections, and what not. I joined thinking kids were going to listen and learn...instead the majority of people used this opportunity to see who could smash the most women on the trip, or who had the freshest clothes. They would skip the meetings in the morning and party in the hotel at night. An opportunity to make something happen is blown cause kids wanna be Rick Ross.

Certain people from other races view us as animals, so it makes them believe it's ok to kill us like animals and show no remorse about it. This mans death should be a wake up call to any person of color, only way to fight back is to simply do better in life, and put ourselves in high positions (i.e. presidency, ceo, lawyer, doctor etc) not rappers, ball players, trap stars. Once that happens maybe justice (like also throwing those other 5 clowns in jail for life) will prevail.  As a person who lived in the south for 7 years, my heart goes out to this mans family.

-The Juice

35jht7c.jpg

A MAN, WHO HAPPENED TO BE BLACK, BUT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OTHER RACE, WAS KILLED FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN?

If you even feel the need to post something like "well black people kill white people all the time because of race" in order to downplay this story, then that just proves how insecure you are about your own view points.

Sack up, look at the situation for what it truly is and keep your prejudice viewpoints to yourself until you can educate yourself out your ignorant mind states.
Pretty much all that needed to be said.

Excellent post

$$*% is pathetic.
30t6p3b.gif

I lived in Clarksdale, Mississippi for two years which is about 2.5 hours north of Hines County (Jackson, Mississippi). All the people were pretty friendly and I stayed next to the all white private school. However, you always gotta watch your back in these parts given the racial tension of the state and the mindset of its people.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
30t6p3b.gif
RIP to the older gentleman.

I live in Florida and read about this yesterday. I've lived in Central/South Florida the majority of my life. After having traveled to North FL which is close to Mississippi/Alabama I can see this happening because things seem pretty segregated in those areas. Ignorance is why I usually shy away from the Bible belt areas of the U.S. or the "deep south." I personally think the less educated the area the more prone the people are for stupidity and monstrosities like this.... I'm sure these guys were devout christians with KKK affiliations.. IRONIC how middle eastern folks are terrorists when they commit any crime but white christians that do stuff like this are never considered the sort.

KKK=our country's oldest and most violent terrorist organization (oldest aside from the time of the pirates in the Atlantic which were more like entrepreneurs but you get my point)

and I apologize for the genocide in Sudan, we are not all like that 
grin.gif
. Dude you have nothing to apologize for

CHILL!!! Some of ya'll need to take a step back & just chill. And that's the truth Ruth... If anyone has to take away anything from this, don't tolerate prejudice of any kind & work in your own way to stop this way of thinking and help stop the violence. This specifically goes out to any of the fathers here in NT. I'm raising my 7 year son not only to not be prejudiced person, but to fight it whenever he sees it.

db316263cc7e1a3303de12943526cc8b7cb927ec_r.jpg

I know it's the deep south but damn.... This is so %%@@%$% senseless, I hope they get locked up with some dee bo lookin dude. He gonna have fun runnin his fingers through that pretty Bieber haircut dude got
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Pretty much all that needed to be said.
very true.  personally i see where the people posting the other races kill white people talk are coming from, but i honestly feel it's inappropriate to bring it up in this thread while shifting the subject from the horrible event that happened here.

and as sad as it is to say, how only 2 of the dudes got charged is a joke. they should all be locked up and have the key thrown away.

this case should be watched closely by all of america to see how a state like mississipi handles this.

Why are only two of them being charged? Everybody that was there including the girls need to be in court. @@$?

Interesting stats:

Who commits hate crimes?
Of the 6,934 identified hate crime offenders, the majority were white (4,317, or 62.3%); 1,286 (18.5%) were black, 61 (0.9%) were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 93 (1.3%) were Asian or Pacific Islander, 741 (10.7%) were of unknown race, and the remaining 436 (6.3%) were of other races or multiple races. The five states with the highest numbers of hate crime were: California (1,472 incidents, 19.7% of total reported incidents), New York (602, 8%), New Jersey (594, 7.9%), Michigan (427, 5.7%), and Massachusetts (403, 5.4%). These five states comprise 46.7% of all incidents reported in the United States.

Link

Back
Top Bottom