BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

There isn’t one White person in america, that would trade places with someone who is Black, risking the loss of privilege in this society. Not one. So how can a group of people in its entirety be TRUSTED to give up that privilege in order to allow a level playing field for Black people?! I am trying to find the logic in suggesting that not all white people, are bad. If you are a part of the oppressive group, whether or not you want to acknowledge it or not, you cannot possibly be trusted to have the best interests of Black people, at heart. You created racism, and you allow it to continue to exist, and you want the very people you use that system of oppression against to fix the damned thing by trusting YOU? Where is the intelligence in that?

Anyone can be racist anywhere. You guys are trying to change the definition of the word to fit your agenda and use it as an excuse to **** on anyone who isn't black. It's pretty obvious and quite frankly it is disgusting because you're doing nothing to make things better, thinking like this actually just makes things worse. I've seen Africans here in the US **** on African Americans and look down on them because our history. That is racism. Racism is a state of mind, a sickness that can infect anyone anywhere. If you can't see that then you're just as blind as the racist you claim to hate so much.

Also if you care do doubt my blackness then you are more than welcome to go digging up some of the old What Did you Wear Today threads, I don't hide my face. Not that I need to prove my "blackness" to you or anyone else.

There isn’t one White person in america, that would trade places with someone who is Black, risking the loss of privilege in this society. Not one. So how can a group of people in its entirety be TRUSTED to give up that privilege in order to allow a level playing field for Black people?! I am trying to find the logic in suggesting that not all white people, are bad. If you are a part of the oppressive group, whether or not you want to acknowledge it or not, you cannot possibly be trusted to have the best interests of Black people, at heart. You created racism, and you allow it to continue to exist, and you want the very people you use that system of oppression against to fix the damned thing by trusting YOU? Where is the intelligence in that?

I respectfully disagree. I would never want to be called "Karen" or a "Straight White Male". I'm sure the people protesting would want to change places with me and be called the n word. #MYPRESIDENTISORANGE

Anyone can be racist anywhere. You guys are trying to change the definition of the word to fit your agenda and use it as an excuse to **** on anyone who isn't black. It's pretty obvious and quite frankly it is disgusting because you're doing nothing to make things better, thinking like this actually just makes things worse. I've seen Africans here in the US **** on African Americans and look down on them because our history. That is racism. Racism is a state of mind, a sickness that can infect anyone anywhere. If you can't see that then you're just as blind as the racist you claim to hate so much.

Also if you care do doubt my blackness then you are more than welcome to go digging up some of the old What Did you Wear Today threads, I don't hide my face. Not that I need to prove my "blackness" to you or anyone else.
Hey, let me encourage a bit of critical thinking from you....Women. Women have been under oppression longer than anyone on this planet. They are abused, mistreated, and there are even religions that teach the oppression of women, under guise of obeying some god. Women do not have equal representation under the law here in america, and in other parts of the world, they can be beheaded simply for having sex out of wedlock. This is sexism at work. Misogyny. So let me ask you this, if a woman bucks said system, then is untrusting of man, not wanting to deal with men at all, does that make her SEXIST?!

You are of course entitled to your own opinions on this matter but neither facts, nor logic, nor reason, nor history support your POV...and that has nothing to do with the color of your skin or how black you are.

The truth doesn't care who tells it...and neither do lies.

imho people will use the definition of racist to fit their narrative. Khufu has his definition. you have your definition. both are correct, to a degree. racism has an element of power associated with it. how can a black man be racist towards a white man when he doesn't have any power over him? he cant. however, you bring up an interesting point. an african man acting racist towards an American black man because he sees him less than himself. does the racist act itself make him a racist? that is the philosophical question. while interesting, I think it is used as a ploy in contemporary America as deflection tactic. you can scream at the top of your lungs all day as to what the definition is and nothing gets done. one thing is for sure though, it exists and it is everywhere.

For those that are crying about Black folks calling White Folks Devils.

Mark my words, the killer will go to prison for murder. Idk if it will be first or second degree but he will go to prison for murder. Probably first . Minimum 25 years. I 100% guarantee this.

IF I HAD TO BET:
First degree murder, minimum 50 years in prison. And I'm confident on both of those numbers.

I believe racism is the idea of being superior to someone else simply because of where you are from or the color of your skin. IMO "power" has little to do with it, because ultimately the "power" these rednecks had... anyone could do. I could just as easily go and kill an innocent white or whatever "color" person simply because I don't like them... how would that not the same thing? The "power" I had was being able to take someone else's life. These power is pretty easily attainable by anyone because it's not hard to pull the trigger.

The PRIVILEGE that these "people" had was the fact that nothing was actually done about it until it got nationwide recognition. That is the real injustice.

How can a black man have power over a white man in America? You act like there aren't black people in any leadership positions in America? I've had to fire white people for under performing... but having "power" and abusing power are not the same thing.

How do you guys feel about the black cop that hates other black people, would that be considered racist?

I have no problem with a woman labeling me a misogynist, or sexist. They are correct, and that is because I am a man, and I have privilege as a man. So why is it so hard to admit that since ALL white people live with privilege, that all white people benefit from racism, therefor being racists? Just like I do not want to be considered misogynistic, sexist, I am certain that it hurts white people to know that you are indeed a racist, due to the system thar supports your way of life. Simply admit that you do benefit from racism, and that you are indeed a racist, then perhaps there will be reason to trust you.

Have you guys seen the end of Malcolm X? It's a movie about this guy who actually used to be racist and realized that not everyone was his enemy then he ended up getting killed by his own people. I think it might have even been based on a true story, lol.

I believe racism is the idea of being superior to someone else simply because of where you are from or the color of your skin. IMO "power" has little to do with it, because ultimately the "power" these rednecks had... anyone could do. I could just as easily go and kill an innocent white or whatever "color" person simply because I don't like them... how would that not the same thing? The "power" I had was being able to take someone else's life. These power is pretty easily attainable by anyone because it's not hard to pull the trigger.

The PRIVILEGE that these "people" had was the fact that nothing was actually done about it until it got nationwide recognition. That is the real injustice.

How can a black man have power over a white man in America? You act like there aren't black people in any leadership positions in America? I've had to fire white people for under performing... but having "power" and abusing power are not the same thing.

How do you guys feel about the black cop that hates other black people, would that be considered racist?

your idea of power is fundamentally flawed. you say "you act like there aren't lack people in any leadership positions in America" yes, there are. however, you completely gloss over the fact that there are much fewer black people in power than there are their white counterparts. there are all kinds of different people in power but that doesn't mean theyre represented equally.

the black cop that hates other black people is the question I found interesting earlier. I honestly don't think there is an answer to that but it does prove my larger point that all it is for white people is tactic to distract from the open racism going on in this country.

Have you guys seen the end of Malcolm X? It's a movie about this guy who actually used to be racist and realized that not everyone was his enemy then he ended up getting killed by his own people. I think it might have even been based on a true story, lol.

Please feel free to go and give white people everything you want. Tell’em about your collection od polo clothes, see if they are impressed.

your idea of power is fundamentally flawed. you say "you act like there aren't lack people in any leadership positions in America" yes, there are. however, you completely gloss over the fact that there are much fewer black people in power than there are their white counterparts. there are all kinds of different people in power but that doesn't mean theyre represented equally.

the black cop that hates other black people is the question I found interesting earlier. I honestly don't think there is an answer to that but it does prove my larger point that all it is for white people is tactic to distract from the open racism going on in this country.

I'm well aware of that fact. In America money IS power, and there are plenty of black people here with money. How we as a people tend to use that money is where we **** up and relinquish any power that we could have by giving that money right back and not investing it in our own communities. What's crazy is that almost every other ethnic group in America does it instead of us. Money rules politics too.

Also - you shouldnt base your understanding of the death of Malcolm X on a Spike Lee movie...

Here is a MUCH better source - should it interest you...

Again, he is fighting SO hard vs. his own team at this point. Why is his focus on proving what is or isn't racist. Why is that the main talking point right now?

I really just want you all to realize how ignorant you sound when you make statements like black people cannot be racist in America when we have racism going on in this very forum on the regular. I feel like you are doing the opposite of what was fought for during the civil rights movement. Believe it or not some white people have died for black freedom here and the type of **** that usually slides on here is insultto those people and their families just as much as the life of the man that this thread is supposed to be about. I hope you have to work next MLK day.

Also - you shouldnt base your understanding of the death of Malcolm X on a Spike Lee movie...

Here is a MUCH better source - should it interest you...

He isn’t going to read that, he’ll lose his white friends.

I really just want you all to realize how ignorant you sound when you make statements like black people cannot be racist in America when we have racism going on in this very forum on the regular. I feel like you are doing the opposite of what was fought for during the civil rights movement. Believe it or not some white people have died for black freedom here and the type of **** that usually slides on here is insultto those people and their families just as much as the life of the man that this thread is supposed to be about. I hope you have to work next MLK day.
Cool.

You want to talk about the situation or is your crusade to get us to stop being "so ignorant" your main goal here.

You have spent more time fighting to control how we react than you have spent on the actual subject.

Let that sit in.

I mean this with all due respect but you type as if you are sharing a room of white folks that are looking over your shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom