BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Not being able to get your hair cut or lawn fertilizer is a bigger call to action for some than citizens getting hunted down like dogs in the streets apparently...

Don't compare black people to dogs....they would burn the world down over their golden retriever...hunted down like a deer is a little more accurate.

4BCA4199-880A-4F45-9A26-205408F26154.png

63669864-699D-45B3-98F4-74972B49ECFB.png

Ahmaud had no chance out of that :angry:

Hopefully this racist clown trying to be a snuff film director will be their downfall.

The father was a retired investigator. That’s how he weaseled his way out of this. The cops sided with him and his story.

For arguments sake, let’s say Arbery was guilty of the break ins. Maybe he wasn’t just going for a jog. It’s still no justification.

These neighborhood watches and citizens arrest give people false power. Call the authorities and alert them. That’s all that needed to be done. They had to take matters into their own hands. Their adrenaline started rushing, they hopped in the truck, and thought they were heroes saving the day. When in reality, they were full blown maniacs.

Last edited:
Looks like this week has brought in another similar case in Sean Reed just last night. |l

Got tased and then shot 10 times as the pigs joked about him having a closed casket funeral...

Yet people are supposed to go out of their way to band together and attempt to unite with people who straight up believe you're subhuman?? Not how it works, the onus should never on the oppressed in overwhelmingly one-sided situations

When things like this happen...

n-words who think a prison record is a good thing,
gangs members,
thugs,
gangsters,
gangster rappers,
drug addict rappers,
shooters,
hitters,
n-words who pose with guns on the net,
people that say stuff like "gang gang", "on my Momma", "on sight", and "I keep it on me"
people who "shoot at the ops"
people with face tattoos / tear drops celebrating death
people who "pull up" and "hop out"
people who think being a decent human being, respecting others, going to school, getting a job, etc..is lame.

ALL look a little funny in the light.

Zimmerman out here flagrant but someone wearing the same shoes as you looks at you funny and....

Now I'm not advocating violence at all.

I believe that's exactly what these sub human neanderthals want.

What I suggest is the folks above have several seats and be quiet.

Enough with the BS.

If you so ready to kill and you don't GAF - I have a couple of suggestions.

If not...shut up.

I cant listen to that with a straight face.

Y'all wouldnt do a thing if folks like this walked into your neighborhood shot your family member in the face, then pissed on their dead body, while wearing confederate flag underwear.

But would shoot me because "I aint from round here".
go somewhere else with this.

Looks like this week has brought in another similar case in Sean Reed just last night. |l

Got tased and then shot 10 times as the pigs joked about him having a closed casket funeral...

Yet people are supposed to go out of their way to band together and attempt to unite with people who straight up believe you're subhuman?? Not how it works, the onus should never on the oppressed in overwhelmingly one-sided situations

Yeah because that is the mentality that all white people have...

I'm being sarcastic if you didn't notice.

Like I said before... police reform, laws like stand your ground need to be changed, etc. Banding together for reform doesn't mean banding together with the rwcist *******s doing these things, they do not represent all white people. We are a minority in this country... but if the minorities stuck together along with the white people that know stuff like this is wrong then there could be change, but when people like you try to throw them all together because they have the same color skin then we've already lost.

Last edited:
Listening to Bomani Jones this morning on the topic of people telling others to not share the video vs watching the video and he helped me see my flaws in calling people cowards for not watching the video.

If you've seen enough ok.

But to not circulate the video is an injustice to the young man dead.

It needs to be out there for the uninitiated.

Instead of just saying "not watching" explain why you're not watching.

And vise versus.

Now i gotta check for this story. Looks like he was a cop in air force too.
Seems like he was driving away from the cops. Kinda sounded like he was high or something too.

Cop in this video said he was shooting at the cop. For some reason i don't believe that.

Last edited:
White people are upset that their freedoms are being trampled upon, due to the restrictions of the corona virus. State capitols have been at the center of major protests featuring armed militia, in the face of law enforcement no less, and you actually think that these people would want to side with Black people, who have been under oppression since 1619? Really? The people you are looking to help you to gain freedom, are the very same people who shot the Black man that inspired this thread. So you wanna go hat in hand, then asking for their support? This country has NEVER been about the survival of Black people. They have even created a system where a so called model minority is encouraged to look down upon all people who identify with the Black experience in america. The hard work ethos, in order to get ahead. Who worked harder than our ancestors, those enslaved Africans that we are the descendants of, and for FREE?! Lest we forget...Black people, conscious Black people, have every right to distrust white people and their agenda. That agenda isn’t hidden, never has been. So if you personally want to connect your plight for freedom with those who already live with privilege, at your expense no less? You go right ahead. Just don’t expect smart Black people to run into that fire to save your ***, once you get burned.

Also KHUFU is definitely a racist that gets away with spewing nonsense everywhere. Also, if anyone was wondering, yes I am black, yes I have been assaulted by police for no good reason in the past, and no, I am not offended by the term "person of color", and no I would never move anywhere "down south".

I have never heard a knowledgeable black person call another black person a racist. Key word being KNOWLEDGEABLE and knowing the actual origin and implementation of racism in this country. Also, I have never heard a knowledgeable black person be okay or accepting to the term Person Of Color in this day and age. Key word once again being KNOWLEDGEABLE. So with that being said slaughterx slaughterx you’re either not knowledgeable, not black...........or possibly both.

White people are upset that their freedoms are being trampled upon, due to the restrictions of the corona virus.
False.
This country has NEVER been about the survival of Black people.
FACTS. That's just straight up true. There are TONS of non-black people who don't grasp that, but the entire history of black people in THIS country has NEVER been about freedom and equality. If someone has to fight for equality, then they are not equal. And that's just one person. If a GROUP of people have to fight for equality, then obviously they are not perceived as equal. And the fight for equality hasn't even been 100 years, because before that, the precedent was already established that black people weren't equal. I mean, that was just an understanding everyone had.

Fast forward to today, and there are white people just waiting for a black guy to challenge them while he's out jogging, knowing damn well they've never even pointed a gun at a white person their whole life.

There are white people who recognize all that, but there are a LOT of white people who deny every bit of that, who think that segregation is over and black people need to just get over it, stop living in the past (I've literally heard or read those exact words said DOZENS of time in person or online).

Unfortunately, tons of THOSE white people are armed, and waiting.
conscious Black people, have every right to distrust white people and their agenda.
White people with agendas against black people, absolutely. It would be foolish to trust those white people who have an agenda that obstructs the 'come-up' of black people.

You know, it is interesting that the mod allowed me to be called a racist, allowing that to stand, yet when I used the term toward a white man who decided to make inappropriate comments regarding how a Black person should feel? It was immediately deleted. The person I directed it toward addressed the action as well.

I have never heard a knowledgeable black person call another black person a racist. Key word being KNOWLEDGEABLE and knowing the actual origin and implementation of racism in this country. Also, I have never heard a knowledgeable black person be okay or accepting to the term Person Of Color in this day and age. Key word once again being KNOWLEDGEABLE. So with that being said slaughterx slaughterx you’re either not knowledgeable, not black...........or possibly both.

Lol, if you say so guy.

Yea, who is he working for talking like that? :lol:

White people are upset that their freedoms are being trampled upon, due to the restrictions of the corona virus. State capitols have been at the center of major protests featuring armed militia, in the face of law enforcement no less, and you actually think that these people would want to side with Black people, who have been under oppression since 1619? Really? The people you are looking to help you to gain freedom, are the very same people who shot the Black man that inspired this thread. So you wanna go hat in hand, then asking for their support? This country has NEVER been about the survival of Black people. They have even created a system where a so called model minority is encouraged to look down upon all people who identify with the Black experience in america. The hard work ethos, in order to get ahead. Who worked harder than our ancestors, those enslaved Africans that we are the descendants of, and for FREE?! Lest we forget...Black people, conscious Black people, have every right to distrust white people and their agenda. That agenda isn’t hidden, never has been. So if you personally want to connect your plight for freedom with those who already live with privilege, at your expense no less? You go right ahead. Just don’t expect smart Black people to run into that fire to save your ***, once you get burned.

💯💯💯💯💯

Could not have said it better myself.

When will we, as a group, begin to fight again like we used to?

Without the threat of a Malcolm X, my personal belief is that a MLK Jr. would be FAR less effective.

I'm not talking race wars, killing cops, or genocide of an entire race.

I mean simply self defense.

There is NO WAY we shouldn't be well trained and well armed to protect ourselves and our communities from police brutality and bigots...it certainly doesn't seem like we have a weapons problem by the images and videos presented to us day in and day out, and there are more black lawyers today than at any time in this nation's history.

We are depicted and depict ourselves as "savage" and "about that life" - going around live streaming our own crimes and being our own star witnesses but when it comes to self defense against racists and bigots - crickets.

We are depicted and depict ourselves as "Black Excellence" get nice houses and cars when we graduate from law school but go off and never spend a second supporting outfits like "The Bail Project".

I just don't understand it and stories like these embolden the racist and bigot - what kind of message does it send when Benjamin Crump / NAACP shows up with that same old two step from 1965.

Everytime we go running back to the same so called justice system that feeds off our very lives.

We have the same 2nd amendment rights as everyone else.

For once I would LOVE to see / read a story where these folks messed with the right one and got dealt with by someone who was defending themselves.

How is it that the cops are the ones "fearing for their lives" but we are the ones dying?

The game is all twisted and I got people looking at me sideways when I ask where that same "bout it bout it" energy at for the racists and bigots?

Aint no help coming, we gotta do for self, as individuals and a group.

But, like the Last Poets said...

Back
Top Bottom