BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

As a white person, I’m ashamed and enraged. This happened 2 months ago. No arrests. George Zimmerman went unpunished. Why do I feel like this will end the same way? Some how, some way these 2 murderers will walk free.

This is the hunting of a human life. A modern day lynching. Justice must be served.

Seriously, this is something out of 1920. These 2 white dudes see a black man jogging in their neighborhood, they grab their guns, and they hunt him down.

Police arrive at the scene of the murder, see a black man dead, and consider it business as usual. No wrongdoing here. Be on your merry way.

Thank goodness for the video or this would all be ignored.

No this is something out of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 AND 2020.

It’s complete BS to continue that narrative that this is an isolated incident and so much has changed through out the history of this country.

Modern day lynching is the one and ONLY way to describe this. Racism is alive and well-funded.

None of this “this is from 1920” BS will be tolerated. That’s a lie!

Saying that it’s from 1920 implies that things like this murder don’t happen anymore or at least are uncommon.

Fact is things like this are a common occurrence and Happen far too frequently.

But when you’re white, you have the luxury of pretending like lynchings are rare.

Mark my words, the killer will go to prison for murder. Idk if it will be first or second degree but he will go to prison for murder. Probably first . Minimum 25 years. I 100% guarantee this.

IF I HAD TO BET:
First degree murder, minimum 50 years in prison. And I'm confident on both of those numbers.
You must be speaking from 100% Hope because history suggests there is no reason you should have so MUCH confidence in this prediction

I mean this with all due respect but you type as if you are sharing a room of white folks that are looking over your shoulder.

Bruh I said this in my head :lol:

95E8EA3B-362A-4EC1-A44C-82AB4F82B3FC.jpeg

“Okay now tell them they’re the real racists”

Mark my words, the killer will go to prison for murder. Idk if it will be first or second degree but he will go to prison for murder. Probably first . Minimum 25 years. I 100% guarantee this.

IF I HAD TO BET:
First degree murder, minimum 50 years in prison. And I'm confident on both of those numbers.
Will be lucky if they even end up in court over a wrongful death in this racist country.

Damn we on to Malcolm X slander in here?

I'm not slandering his name, he actually realized the error in his past ways before he died. Not saying that America didn't need a more militant leader at the time... but just being militant isn't enough... we don't have any army to fight our oppressors, and if we tried it would most likely be disbanded just like the BPP. Our only option is to protest and take legal actions. None of you talking **** in this thread are doing anything to fight for your rights or for the rights of others, you're just talking **** on the internet and alienating anything that doesn't think like you.

I'm not slandering his name, he actually realized the error in his past ways before he died. Not saying that America didn't need a more militant leader at the time... but just being militant isn't enough... we don't have any army to fight our oppressors, and if we tried it would most likely be disbanded just like the BPP. Our only option is to protest and take legal actions. None of you talking **** in this thread are doing anything to fight for your rights or for the rights of others, you're just talking **** on the internet and alienating anything that doesn't think like you.

I knew it would eventually come. Right on time.

I knew it would eventually come. Right on time.
Do you see how a dumb assed post like that is allowed to stand? It allows them to feel smart, comfortable. Now if I put a plate of biscuits up due to that comment? It will get deleted.

First, you have no idea what other people do to help their communities

Second, how are you any different than the people you are trying to criticize exactly?

Used to wonder how the Irish in America got their tickets to whitedom and never looked back, because they were treated like ****, but all I had to do is observe how some blacks and other minorities act right now. Give them a little bit, life gets a bit more comfortable, give them some imaginery group they think lesser to look down on like "racist blacks" and that system keeps rolling like it always did without ever having to lift a finger to defend itself or change. Because of course the victims are the problem.

I made the mistake of watching the video yesterday, thinking I could handle seeing it.

I was wrong. I was upset all damn day.

R.I.P to our brother.
I made the same mistake today and it really upset me. What the **** is wrong with these people? How the hell are those guys not in jail already? (Both rhetorical questions).

Used to wonder how the Irish in America got their tickets to whitedom and never looked back, because they were treated like ****, but all I had to do is observe how some blacks and other minorities act right now. Give them a little bit, life gets a bit more comfortable, give them some imaginery group they think lesser to look down on like "racist blacks" and that system keeps rolling like it always did without ever having to lift a finger to defend itself or change. Because of course the victims are the problem.
When someone has reached the point of blaming the economic divestment in black communities on black people themselves, and saying that every other group have been able to follow the same plan and "made it", but black people are the only ones that hasn't, then know they have internalized a ton of racism.

I swear people on this site like being dense purely for arguments sake. Carry on folks, kill whitey, keep fighting the good hateful fight on Niketalk if it really makes you feel better about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom