BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Saw the video. My god. It’s on video! Yet these two losers are still free. Now imagine if the colors of the skin were reversed. They would be a mass outrage.
I watched the video earlier today. Those two ****s walked off as if they celebrating doing a good deed. And this was done in February and they have yet to be arrested. Let a black child go to a corner store and steal a bag of chips, the ****ers would be ready to kick down their door.
Forget reversing roles, in the same situation if even somehow he managed to flip the script and had successfully defended himself leaving those 2 dead/incapacitated, does anyone really believe he'd be at liberty let alone uncharged at this point?

Miss me with any stand your ground ****,he'd be on his way to death row guaranteed

Forget reversing roles, in the same situation if even somehow he managed to flip the script and had successfully defended himself leaving those 2 dead/incapacitated, does anyone really believe he'd be at liberty let alone uncharged at this point?

Miss me with any stand your ground ****,he'd be on his way to death row guaranteed

That is the harsh reality of life in this country for men of color, RIP to that young man, that video is so sad.

Y61W4mZ.gif

That is the harsh reality of life in this country for men of color, RIP to that young man, that video is so sad.
Men of Color... Women of Color... People of Color...

People of Color is an exclusionary term masked as an inclusionary term that undermines the plights of Black Americans
(American, Canadian, British, Dominican, Haitian, Puerto Rican, French, Nigerian, etc included)
by grouping other minority groups together as one as if their historical and future struggles have been or will be equal to the struggles Black ppl have faced in the Americas.

Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American for the longest which technically made her a "pEARson oF cOLoUr." Anyone w/ 2 non legally blind eyes can see that Elizabeth Warren is a white woman.

All in all "People of Colour" is disingenuous.
People of Colour is used to appease ppl that yearn to be apart of a struggle they'll never face.
People of Colour sugarcoats & (over)simplifies racism.
People of Colour even more so contributes to the continued marginalization of black people, and the way you just used it exemplifies this.

If you wish to continue using that term then remarkable, but you're no longer ignorant to negative effects it has after/if you read this.

People of Color is an exclusionary term masked as an inclusionary term that undermines the plights of Black Americans
(American, Canadian, British, Dominican, Haitian, Puerto Rican, French, Nigerian, etc included)
by grouping other minority groups together as one as if their historical and future struggles have been or will be equal to the struggles Black ppl have faced in the Americas.

Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American for the longest which technically made her a "pEARson oF cOLoUr." Anyone w/ 2 non legally blind eyes can see that Elizabeth Warren is a white woman.

People of Colour is used to appease ppl that yearn to be apart of a struggle they'll never face.
People of Colour even more so contributes to the continued marginalization of black people, and the way you just used it exemplifies this.

If you wish to continue using that term then remarkable, but you're no longer ignorant to negative effects it has after/if you read this.
Interesting, never knew that. 🤔

I have been stating my piece here for quite a while now, and I have often been ridiculed by the non Blacks on this site, along with their wannabe model minority buddies in tow. It is about to get real out here, and Black people had better be at the ready. You saw it at the Trump conventions when the orange sphincter was running for president, and you saw what went down in Virginia. Make for certain that you can defend yourself, and that your family, kids can as well. Now with this virus having these sort of people feeling oppressed, you gotta be ready to knock’em on their butts, and then making them stay there. You can try and stand there to see if they respond to famb if you wanna, trying to be the good guy following the rule of law! But you’ll soon find out that these people do not feel as if those laws apply to them. You got no excuses now. Protect yourselves Black people.

Well I ain’t sayin get
Cause that would be wrong
But get a plug

they think we ain’t notice
Where we outnumber them
They make the gun buying process difficult for US
I didn’t really research it but to my knowledge damn near no one can conceal carry. If you are allowed to get a gun you have to keep it in a lock box, which if there’s an emergency defeats the point of having one. Cats would be shooting each other over a seat on the train in nyc though or door space literally. ****s different over here lol maybe it’s for the better

Believe what you guys want, I won’t go in circles trying to EXPLAIN myself to you or anyone else that wants to misinterpret what I said, let alone let ya derail this thread....RIP to this Young BLACK man....**** was foul and I hope those two aholes get what they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom