BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Honestly the video is wild sad....seeing anyone get killed isn’t really something anyone would want to see...

Believe what you want, I won’t go in circles trying to EXPLAIN myself to you or anyone else that wants to misinterpret what I said, let alone let ya derail this thread....RIP to this Young BLACK man....**** was foul and I hope those two aholes get what they deserve.
So will you continue to use the term people of color now that you know it’s negative connotation? I don’t really like you but I don’t think you had malicious intent originally and made a faux pas. Now if you continue to use it when it’s been brought to your attention then that’s disgraceful.
Me personally I didn’t know *** was a slur til it was brought to my attention here and now I don’t use it anymore.

So will you continue to use the term people of color now that you know it’s negative connotation? I don’t really like you but I don’t think you had malicious intent originally and made a faux pas. Now if you continue to use it when it’s been brought to your attention then that’s disgraceful.
Me personally I didn’t know *** was a slur til it was brought to my attention here and now I don’t use it anymore.

I never meant it to be malicious and clearly if the term is offensive to black people (something I never knew) I won’t use it, nothing to gain from this.

Honestly the video is wild sad....seeing anyone get killed isn’t really something anyone would want to see...

I don't watch death.

But there are some things that need to be seen to stir up the emotions that are needed.

Otherwise this is something you can just forget about.

We need to be reminded of what these ****ing white people are doing to us.

I never meant it to be malicious and clearly if the term is offensive to black people (something I never knew) I won’t use it, nothing to gain from this.
Based on everyone’s reaction in the thread I’m gonna assume it’s offensive. Now whether it’s offensive to black people I wouldn’t know because I’m not black and I’m not trying to pretend I’m something I’m not by living the black experience that’s something I’ll never be able to do

I didn’t really research it but to my knowledge damn near no one can conceal carry. If you are allowed to get a gun you have to keep it in a lock box, which if there’s an emergency defeats the point of having one. Cats would be shooting each other over a seat on the train in nyc though or door space literally. ****s different over here lol maybe it’s for the better
Same in Cali
But when **** hits the fan
Ain’t nobody caring bout them laws
Racists folks won’t care
Don’t care now
So why should u
Protect u and urs fam
I be peeping u rolling with moms and grandma
Protect ur women at all cost

Same in Cali
But when **** hits the fan
Ain’t nobody caring bout them laws
Racists folks won’t care
Don’t care now
So why should u
Protect u and urs fam
I be peeping u rolling with moms and grandma
Protect ur women at cost
You’re right, but I hope never to be in a dire situation like that but life can come at you fast

I don't watch death.

But there are some things that need to be seen to stir up the emotions that are needed.

Otherwise this is something you can just forget about.

We need to be reminded of what these ****ing white people are doing to us.
Didn’t Me and u
have a discussion about something similar
to this a while ago in another thread
Bout need to see something
in order to light a fire
or something like that

True as hell
Especially when u least expect it
Been there done that, but When it comes to those things I’m lucky man, never had anything pop off past a certain level. I’m aware of situations and am either prepared for them or avoid them. A lot of **** can be avoided with common sense.

Reporters tried to reach out to the killers and they were welcomed with gun shots from automatic rifles

Da Souf is TRASH.

To chase a suspected thief in a car with a gun/shotgun. Crazy.
To run up to someone that's holding a shotgun and try to take it away from them. Crazy.

Cool it with the white devil talk. I wish this guy wouldn't have died, like all of you, but y'all gotta stop the race shi7.

Alchemist just says "devils f em".
You say the same thing about black people that have murdered a white person in similar fashion? Devils f em? Everybody should be devils according to your logic because every race has killed another race based on racist dislike/hate. Are you just another racist perpetuating the cycle? Try not to let your dislike for white people show too much out there now.

**** no.

I wish I knew the privilege and arrogance required for someone like you to give instructions to black people about the language they use, and how they should speak, when discussing the evil racial violence that takes place in this country.

This was a modern day lynching.

This was a black man murdered in cold blood by a posse of white devils.

If you're not a white devil yourself, if you're not a bad actor, if you're just an ordinary good guy who mistakenly took offense to terminology used here, play your position and think about justice for Ahmaud Arbery.

But don't come in here preaching about racism and umbrage you feel about OUR reaction to evils YOUR majority ethnic group has been perpetuating against OUR race for centuries. You just look like either an *** or an enemy.

If you're honestly curious and want an education on why the term white devil exist and why it's applicable here, we can have a discussion.

But I swear to God, a white person saying "stop the race ****," is an example of sickening irony.

This is a start!

C525792A-FCA0-4982-BCF7-104FA67919C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Some of you dudes lack enough common sense to draw distinctions....once again, i won’t waste my time, BELIEVE WHATEVER THE ***** YOU WANT BRO :smile:

To run up to someone that's holding a shotgun and try to take it away from them. Crazy.

Cool it with the white devil talk. I wish this guy wouldn't have died, like all of you, but y'all gotta stop the race shi7.

You say the same thing about black people that have murdered a white person in similar fashion? Devils f em? Everybody should be devils according to your logic because every race has killed another race based on racist dislike/hate. Are you just another racist perpetuating the cycle? Try not to let your dislike for white people show too much out there now.

Really? He was wrong for trying to protect himself?

Maybe he should've just stopped and talked to them because that's what they came to do with their guns right?

You must be ignorant or just as racist as those guys with the guns to think that this wasn't racially motivated. Reverse the roles and white America would have a field day with this story but as you can see it's been 2 months and NOTHING has happened, and to be honest they will probably get away with a slap on the wrist :smh:. But yes let's just stop with all of this race **** :rolleyes

Either way the mentality you have is what's part of the problem in America when it comes to how violence towards black people and minorities are treated and handled. It seems that you are more angry about the opinions of others instead of the situation that occurred....

Dude is more outraged about the racist murderers being called devils than he is about the murder itself. Amazing.

Nice attempt to cover up your true feelings with one sentence (edit: not even a whole sentence) saying “I wish he wouldn’t have died” while writing three whole paragraphs to deflect from his murder

Especially coming from a guy who was down with Dominicans harming and deporting Haitians it’s def interesting.
What post was this in? Details?

He occasionally says slick stuff masked in, : I didn't know." I know "Method" had to check him before.

I notice him ALWAYS trying to force us to believe he had changed but he always stumbles over his feet, example this thread.

Are YOU black though?

Also,
WE have to stop the race stuff?

WE???

That was good man

Back
Top Bottom