BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview..... | Page 7 | NikeTalk

THIS is why nobody buys his, "oh I didn't know: nonsense. Whole thread of slick stuff.

There are other threads too.

Your man was saying slick stuff in 2016 and was using the, "But I didn't know..." card.

Get a new defense mechanism man.

Seriously.

:lol:

The 2 murderers still breathing is exactly why i will never give props, respect or any type of admiration to Gangs. A gang will shoot a Opp’s grannys house down, but wont apply pressure to situations like these.

im not sayin to resurrect the Panthers or nothin but damn at least go extort the Rapist, Murderers and racist that want the smoke. Go see about these types of situations exclusively without bias and i bet public opinion of Gangs would somewhat shift.

To chase a suspected thief in a car with a gun/shotgun. Crazy.
To run up to someone that's holding a shotgun and try to take it away from them. Crazy.

Cool it with the white devil talk. I wish this guy wouldn't have died, like all of you, but y'all gotta stop the race shi7.

Alchemist just says "devils f em".
You say the same thing about black people that have murdered a white person in similar fashion? Devils f em? Everybody should be devils according to your logic because every race has killed another race based on racist dislike/hate. Are you just another racist perpetuating the cycle? Try not to let your dislike for white people show too much out there now.

Who the hell are you? To tell me how I should react!!
Then your trying to spin my words and paint me as a racist. Hell no!! You aren't slick.

They are devils because only a evil person would chase down a man and kill him as if he was a animal. This situation could've have been avoided if they would've let law enforcement handle it, but no those devil's wanted to be the jury, judge and the executioner based on suspicion and not facts.

If you clearly believe this situation wasn't based on race. You are clearly in the position of privilege that isn't afforded to black people in America.

"Y'all gotta stop this race shi7"
This statement alone lets me know where your reasoning and logic is, and who you are as a person and that's not based on your skin color FYI!!

Last edited:
Why not? Leave thread please.

Why not?

And why are yall refusing to watch?

Cowards!

I watched it already. It’s no new info and nothing we haven’t seen, pale demons shooting an unarmed black man in the streets like an animal. I been angry and I been tired and it just doesn’t make any sense to me to keep taking these images in. I’m over the debates, I’m over the videos, I’m over all of it. One of these mf walk up on me crazy I’m cooking his *** on the spot.

I watched this **** on accident, I swore off watching videos of my brothers being murdered by these inhuman pieces of **** and it’s just weird mf are still gawking at this **** on the internet seeing that mans last moments. Thought about it all night.

**** always messed with my energy for days at a time, more so than seeing real life bullet wounds because I know this man went out for nothing but his skin color

y’all keep watching that **** if you want to. I hope you strapping up and ready and not just on the net calling mf cowards for not watching a video

I hope with all my heart that mans family finds peace and somebody wipes these demons off the planet

y’all be easy and be safe

I can't even gather the context of what's going on.
Who is the person recording? Are they involved in any way?
It looks to me like he's afraid and running away from someone (possibly the person following him?). People that are casually jogging usually don't run in the middle of the road.
Why is the truck parked on the street? Were they expecting him to approach?
I really want to know what the two men have to say for themselves.
I guess more details will arise with time.

Obviously not tired enough.

It keeps happening.
Can you take a step back and hear what you are saying right now?

Let me ask you, why Do you feel it is necessary for a black person to watch this?
Why are they are coward for not wanting to see this?

Witnessing death sits on some souls, whether it be witnessed in person or on media. I cannot call others cowards cause they don't want to witness another black man being hunted down and murdered like an animal. Hell, these white men care more about animals than they do black people. I cannot judge others as some process it differently. Some view it and move on while others view it and it lingers. For me personally, it lingers. However, I view it as a reminder to myself that you can never be safe as a black man.

I have been stating my piece here for quite a while now, and I have often been ridiculed by the non Blacks on this site, along with their wannabe model minority buddies in tow. It is about to get real out here, and Black people had better be at the ready. You saw it at the Trump conventions when the orange sphincter was running for president, and you saw what went down in Virginia. Make for certain that you can defend yourself, and that your family, kids can as well. Now with this virus having these sort of people feeling oppressed, you gotta be ready to knock’em on their butts, and then making them stay there. You can try and stand there to see if they respond to famb if you wanna, trying to be the good guy following the rule of law! But you’ll soon find out that these people do not feel as if those laws apply to them. You got no excuses now. Protect yourselves Black people.

This. I tell all my friends. Brown and Black to stop buying b. S. and obtain guns, legally. They allowed to have them... then we are allowed to have them.

I m gonna get me a glock when gun stores start opening.

Order online. You can ship it to a gun shop near you and go through your background check at the shop.

Ordering online is way cheaper. Find the gun you want and Google gun.deals with model number of the gun you want. A list will pop up showing where it's sold the cheapest. Find the best deal and have it sent.

This is called an FFL transfer. Texas charges $30 to do this, but it's still way cheaper than walking into most gun shops.

Last edited:
Can you take a step back and hear what you are saying right now?

Let me ask you, why Do you feel it is necessary for a black person to watch this?
Why are they are coward for not wanting to see this?

I take back the coward remark.

Heat of the moment.

Maybe I need to watch to keep my energy up.

I don't want to feel about this in the same way I see mass shootings.

I've stopped caring about those.

To chase a suspected thief in a car with a gun/shotgun. Crazy.
To run up to someone that's holding a shotgun and try to take it away from them. Crazy.

Cool it with the white devil talk. I wish this guy wouldn't have died, like all of you, but y'all gotta stop the race shi7.

Alchemist just says "devils f em".
You say the same thing about black people that have murdered a white person in similar fashion? Devils f em? Everybody should be devils according to your logic because every race has killed another race based on racist dislike/hate. Are you just another racist perpetuating the cycle? Try not to let your dislike for white people show too much out there now.

as if we started this race stuff

So why did they want to shoot him, because they wanted him to pick up his pace?

And judging the victim? For one you only see a partial clip. From the sound, it sounds like he had already been shot when he tried to fight for his life. Yes, fight for his life. Which is nothing crazy.

Sometimes I wonder why some of you don't bypass these topics, but I'd rather you post and let it be known exactly how you think. It's very typical.

The 2 murderers still breathing is exactly why i will never give props, respect or any type of admiration to Gangs. A gang will shoot a Opp’s grannys house down, but wont apply pressure to situations like these.

im not sayin to resurrect the Panthers or nothin but damn at least go extort the Rapist, Murderers and racist that want the smoke. Go see about these types of situations exclusively without bias and i bet public opinion of Gangs would somewhat shift.

Amen! We quick to lash out at our own but like you said we quiet like church nice when it comes to the George Zimmermans and these two inbreeds.

The only coward here is dude talking about "stop with the race ****" at this moment, in this thread. Common sense should dictate that this isn't the time to tell people how to be angry, there's a specific target of the ire which are these men, like all these conversations since the beginning it's not all white people so your defender of the entire white race is not needed here at all. Basically shut the **** up and take your tone deaf fragility elsewhere.

Does Georgia have that stand your ground b/s? Cause this is eerily similar to Zimmerman.

He said the father and son had "probable cause" to believe the victim might be a burglar and were within their rights to arm themselves and chase him down.

They followed dude, 2-on-1 on some hillbilly hunch that he was a burglar and ended up killing him.

They're gonna try and claim dude came at them first so they get off under that same stand your ground law.

Makes me sick.

Some of you dudes lack enough common sense to draw distinctions....once again, i won’t waste my time, BELIEVE WHATEVER THE ***** YOU WANT BRO :smile:
So now you’re saying
What post was this in? Details?

He occasionally says slick stuff masked in, : I didn't know." I know "Method" had to check him before.

I notice him ALWAYS trying to force us to believe he had changed but he always stumbles over his feet, example this thread.
He said some real foul stuff about Haitians a while back. Forgot what thread it occurred I .

Back
Top Bottom