BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

If in a thread about a innocent black man being executed by two white men, the hill you chose to die on is the "you guys are too mean to white people" one, then maybe you are the one that needs to reassess some things.

If you think a post is racist, then report it. Let the mods deal with it

But right now you are whining about other people conduct, while completely lacking any self awareness.
Slaughter is just as bad as biscuitwalk31

Your name must be spitta because you can't keep my meat out ya mouth.

You are *****ing and complaining about people voicing their opinions on NT in regards to things they don't like regarding this situation.

Yet you are doing the exact same thing

You beat your chest and say you are calling it how I see it, while insulting others for calling it how they see it.

Some of your post have contained **** many would consider ignorant as well. Yet if someone calls that out, you flying out the window.

Lol, I'm not flying out the window or dying on any hills. I'm just pointing out what I thought was pretty clear and obvious racism that takes place here on the regular. Make it out to be what you want but that's what it is.

rip to bro

if u black wake up dont be out here by yoself wit nun

I’ll say this as someone who was ignorant to things in the past.

This **** is an absolute outrage. Black ppl are well within reason to be outraged, pissed off, furious, and anyone trying to downplay that outrage is lame.

I’m ashamed to say I would get annoyed in the past when people would get pissed at all whites off these idiots just off how selfish and fragile that way of thinking is.

Thanks but no thanks.

This is definitely not a time for anyone to be assessing whether or not black people have a right to be outraged.

In fact, there is never a situation where one person should feel justified telling another when their outrage is acceptable. You’re not the authority on that and never will be.

I know that when you wrote what you wrote you probably weren’t writing it from the viewpoint of “hmm this seems bad, I should validate this claim on behalf of black people”.

But when you say you got annoyed in the past that’s extremely revealing of where you’re coming from.

The 911 calls show the dispatcher was asking the men what Arbery is doing that was of criminal concern, Merritt said. "They didn't give any answer for that, they said, 'He's a black man running down our road,'" Merritt said.

No words.

what am I being hypocritical about exactly?

hy·poc·ri·sy

noun

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Black people should offer consideration, grace, and understanding as it relates to INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM that was created BY WHITE PEOPLE, endorsed by WHITE PEOPLE to benefit ONLY WHITE PEOPLE at the expense of BLACK PEOPLE because not all white people are bad.

Do you have any examples of white people offering the same to black people in return?

It's not black people's job to fix racism.

Black people cant even be racist.

Prejudiced? Yup.

Biased? Sure.

But if you have an example of black people being racist (by denying life, liberty, freedom, justice, equality and the pursuit of happiness) to white people, based solely on the color of their skin - by implementing laws, rules, and regulations, and guidelines to that effect, please share.

Also - with your example, throw in some "not all bad" black folks who stood on the sidelines while benefiting from these laws or hundreds of years...claiming not to see color, and singing Honky Tonk songs and wearing cowboy hats every once in a while with a white "friend" who they offer mayonnaise sandwiches.

Where are all these so called "not bad white folks" protesting in the streets over these murders?

They sure seem to have no problem showing up with guns at state capitals for the COVID thing - risking their very lives in the process.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have watched that video. Those dudes and all the folks in the "justice" department in that area need to get curb stomped. No questions asked

I have my doubts in the justice system. I don’t think them dudes gonna serve much time. I remember when that white cop went to that black dudes apartment and killed him. That cop is not serving that much time. Anyways I lived 10 min from Sanford when the Trayvon Martin murder happened. Doesn’t look like things have changed.

When folks say "Not all white people"....

Not all (also known as Not all X) is a turn of phrase that attempts to force unnecessary "nuance" into a subject that already has nuance, either by:

1. Deflecting fully specific criticism by pretending it's actually quite unspecific (first form), or
  2. Insisting that you need not be specific yourself when dishing out criticism to others (second form)
The Not all fallacy is employed in the hopes of shutting down conversation by making the opponent appear to lack all nuance.

First Form:

The first variant of the fallacy is when someone tries to deflect a specific example with a general blanket statement:

Person A: Wow, did you know that in 2011, 23% of all auto collisions involved cell phones? We should do something about that.
Person B: Not all people text and drive. I've never done that. You shouldn't be prejudiced against drivers just because some of them do crappy ****. #NotAllDrivers
Person A: I posted up a video to support anti-bullying efforts… I got really bullied by the football players at my school.
Person B: I used to play football, and I never bullied anyone. Don't judge all jocks by just your experience! #NotallFootballPlayers

Second Form:

The second variant of the fallacy, where Person A is at fault, instead denotes when someone tries to demand that a blatant overgeneralization not be questioned:

Person A: All men are all jerks!
Person B: You shouldn't be saying that about all men.
Person A: Oh god, not another 'not all men' argument, I'm sick of hearing these when I'm trying to fight sexism!

"Not all men" is a specific form, and probably the most famous application of this phrase. It was coined by Twitter user sassycrass in 2013 but rapidly shot to fame after the 2014 Isla Vista killings in response to those who argued that Elliot Rogers' murder spree was being blamed on all men, instead of being the result of misogyny on Rogers' part. #NotAllMen became a shorthand to expose the "not all men" response, along with its many paraphrases, as a defensive knee-jerk reaction which just serves to derail conversations about sexism, and shift the focus from victims of sexism to a perceived but nonexistent slight to oneself,which is effectively a form of mansplaining.

However, in the rare case that the original complaint about sexism is indeed a blatant generalization which explicitly and unequivocally states something derogatory about "All men…", then this is the second form of the fallacy identified above, and "not all men" is a valid.

Nobody:

SlaughterX: Not all white people!

When folks say "Not all white people"....

Not all (also known as Not all X) is a turn of phrase that attempts to force unnecessary "nuance" into a subject that already has nuance, either by:

1. Deflecting fully specific criticism by pretending it's actually quite unspecific (first form), or
  2. Insisting that you need not be specific yourself when dishing out criticism to others (second form)
The Not all fallacy is employed in the hopes of shutting down conversation by making the opponent appear to lack all nuance.
I am sure that you saw the response from the moderator, as I am also certain that this will fly over some heads.

I'm not reading that dumb ****. In fact, I'm done even replying to the dumb being said here. Carry on folks!

Not sure if already posted but I am told that on the left we have the Governor of GA and on the right we have Mr. Arbery’s killer.

That shirt provides some interesting context, doesn’t it?

43EBB7E9-6623-4F8F-87A2-022DE1665B71.png

Edit: too good to be true. That is apparently not the killer on the right.

Last edited:
Racial insults are unacceptable.
Not sure if already posted but I am told that on the left we have the Governor of GA and on the right we have Mr. Arbery’s killer.

That shirt provides some interesting context, doesn’t it?

43EBB7E9-6623-4F8F-87A2-022DE1665B71.png
Dumb christian crackers don’t even realize that the same god of islam, is the same god of judaism and christianity. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom