BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Yes, 2 trucks. And come on man, he'd been running and they chased him down in a truck. Multiple men with shotguns. You can't blame him for fighting for his life at that point. He tried to run.

Like I said in my previous post its easy to say what he shoudve done. That being said, I mean, if 2 trucks are chasing me im not gonna keep running ON THE ROAD to get away from those trucks. Chase me on the grass or dirt or inbetween some trees.

Like I said in my previous post its easy to say what he shoudve done. That being said, I mean, if 2 trucks are chasing me im not gonna keep running ON THE ROAD to get away from those trucks. Chase me on the grass or dirt or inbetween some trees.

I mean that is easy to say when you’re sitting home behind a keyboard. His adrenaline was pumping, running for his life...fight or flight, I’d argue if he ran into the woods they would’ve just shot him in the back.

Trump can have his public shooting in Time Square shooting these two bastards after a public stoning.

Now if he had ran and they shot him dead in the back (likely) y’all would’ve said why didn’t he try to fight them off.

Y’all really need to have a seat

Right. Or "why didn't he zig and zag?"

As far as I'm concerned Ahmaud is a hero and should be celebrated as such after he's mourned.

There is a local attorney claiming to have done it for the good of the community, whatever that means. Hope he faces disciplinary action as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the fact that the video leaked and went viral a big reason if not the reason why they are getting charged?

People definitely have a right to be outraged and pissed off about this other events like this that have happened... but it still doesn't give you the right to **** on everyone else that is white and claim that they are as a whole like that. If you can't see the ignorance in that and not acknowledge it as racism then I don't know what else to say. It just continues the cycle, but whatever.
36 hours later and you are STILL not talking about the SITUATION.

As I said before, who is paying you man?

So these bastards have been formally charged.

I need a Mack truck of a conviction tho. Young King was 25..so I need 25 yrs minimum. Need that pound of flesh.

What could possibly makes you so sure?
Just what I've been seeing in news reports. "He thought he was involved in burglaries and demanded him to stop". That will hold no weight, citizens arrest or not. They didn't catch him in the act. If they did, they were no longer at the scene. And I'm not buying the jogging story, there's something behind that but it's not really important considering the outcome.

The tape leaking is the worst think that could've happened to the killers. The son will do at least 50 years, the dad will probably do 25, it just depends on if he shot at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the fact that the video leaked and went viral a big reason if not the reason why they are getting charged?
It's the only reason. This happened about an hour from where I live. It got very little coverage even here until the video leaked. God bless the person that leaked it.

Just what I've been seeing in news reports. "He thought he was involved in burglaries and demanded him to stop". That will hold no weight, citizens arrest or not. They didn't catch him in the act. If they did, they were no longer at the scene. And I'm not buying the jogging story, there's something behind that but it's not really important considering the outcome.
From all accounts he jogges regularly. He was a runner in high school. Why is it hard to believe he was just out jogging?

The fact that they said he was looking in a abandoned house is stupid as hell too because... what the hell can you steal from an empty house? Hell, he could have been interested in buying it, but you know that would have only pissed them off more.

They had him on video doing the unthinkable... walking to a dock by the river.

The alleged rash of burglaries
Greg McMichael told Glynn County police that Arbery was suspected in "several break-ins," but no such string of crimes was reported in the weeks before the shooting. Police have yet to clarify whether Arbery is accused of any crime at a home that was being built.

The owner of the under-construction home, who is listed as a victim in the police incident report, said his surveillance system captured at least four short clips of a man who appeared to be Arbery "coming onto his property" February 23. He declined to share them with CNN and spoke on the condition of anonymity because he says he's been receiving death threats.

The man walked by the garage and down to a dock on the Little Satilla River, the motion-triggered cameras show, according to the homeowner. Asked whether they showed the man stealing or committing any other crime, he said they show him "trespassing."

"I feel for the family, and this is a very bad situation," he said, before abruptly ending the Tuesday call after what sounded like a burst of gunshots that coincided with a CNN crew's arrival to the neighborhood.

Prior to Arbery's shooting, the man said in a second interview Wednesday, the cameras on three or four occasions captured someone walking on the property at night -- one time stealing $2,500 of fishing tackle from a boat in his garage -- but he could not identify the perpetrator.

He did not file a police report, he said, but called the incident "unnerving and unsettling."

In the more than seven weeks preceding the shooting, there was only one burglary report in the neighborhood, said Glynn County police Lt. Cheri Bashlor.

A 9 mm pistol was stolen January 1 from an unlocked truck outside the McMichaels' home, she said.

So if someone chases somone and points a gun at them, and they fight back then they are the ones “initiating the fight”? What the ****

hope those scumbags rot in prison.

So these bastards have been formally charged.

I need a Mack truck of a conviction tho. Young King was 25..so I need 25 yrs minimum. Need that pound of flesh.

I said it in another thread, but they need to feed these two rednecks adrenaline while they dismember them alive. Feed the remains to pigs.

These dudes don’t deserve to have tax money wasted on them for a trial. Crime committed while trying to detain him is akin to kidnapping compounded by murder, qualifies as capital murder. It’s on video, nothing further needed. Don’t want to entertain some piss poor defense of what they thought he was up to.

Back
Top Bottom