BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

"and its the racist black people
keeping racism alive"
That damned Obama made them too confident! They don't belong here! This is OUR country! Go back to Africa if you don't like it! Go create Africa Talk why don't you! You people complain too much!

Damn I enjoyed the back and forth this afternoon. Real thoughts and emotions. Now some are just making it personal and trying to make it about them. Shame on all involved.

RIP to Mr. Arbery and thoughts with his family and all affected by this.

That damned Obama made them too confident! They don't belong here! This is OUR country! Go back to Africa if you don't like it! Go create Africa Talk why don't you! You people complain too much!
More words put in mouth. Still weak.

Now I'm not saying all white people are intentionally / directly racist.

What I am saying is that there is a crap ton of Psychopathy in the white community.

Imagine owning a human being.

I mean seriously, what kind of mental state you'd have to be in to OWN A HUMAN BEING!!!

Could you chain a human up to your stove while your dog can come and go as it pleases...and be Ok with that?

You have them fight your Wars, serve you, work for you, cook your food, make your bed, iron your clothes, raise your children, even build your entire Country...without paying them one dime...

and for this great honor you proceed to...

imprison them, maim them, rape them, kill them, sell their children, hang them from trees, prohibit them (by penalty of death) from reading, writing, speaking their own language, having their own names, cultures, religions, and Gods, and all sorts of other atrocities

...and even after HUNDREDS of years of this

You still foul enough to gaslight them by denying you ever did anything to them at all, while doing the very thing you claim you aren't doing.

Psychopathy...

Now don't get it twisted, I'm not giving the racist an excuse for their racist ways.

Im just diplaying why its foolish to wait for them to change or die out.

Last edited:
"those thugs
why dont they just stick to their damn hippity hop
and smoking that darn ganja smoke"

Damn I enjoyed the back and forth this afternoon. Real thoughts and emotions. Now some are just making it personal and trying to make it about them. Shame on all involved.

RIP to Mr. Arbery and thoughts with his family and all affected by this.
who are these some
and mind showing me the posts
that lead u to believe that
aint no way i have made anything about ME

The amount of people that were "**** Kaep! Muh flag!!!!" that are "Omg they murdered him and they tried to cover it up!" that can't grasp that's the exact stuff Kaep was trying to bring attention to is alarming.

"those thugs
why dont they just stick to their damn hippity hop
and smoking that darn ganja smoke"
What them big black negros need to do is to take care of their own communities, stop complaining, and get a job, work hard, make something of themselves! What the hell are they doing jogging through our neighborhoods for?! Looking to steal something?!

What them big black negros need to do is to take care of their own communities, stop complaining, and get a job, work hard, make something of themselves! What they hell are they doing jogging through our neighborhoods for?! Looking to steal something?!
You resort to quotes from others because you have no more words?

What them big black negros need to do is to take care of their own communities, stop complaining, and get a job, work hard, make something of themselves! What the hell are they doing jogging through our neighborhoods for?! Looking to steal something?!
"cause i pay my taxes
and all they do is sit around make babies
and get MY tax money
theyre lazy"

"cause i pay my taxes
and all they do is sit around make babies
and get MY tax money
theyre lazy"
I worked HARD to get what I got! I ain't got no privilege! Da'hell is that?! Who told that Black guy that running is good for you anyway? I thought you Black boys were natural athletes?! Y'all come out the womb with a 50 inch vertical. That is because we used to breed the big black buck, with the big black woman! Y'all should be grateful we did that for you, bring you over from that place with all those Black people in Africa! You had nothing over there but a jungle and some animals!

I will when they do. Im done with their agenda. I wont let this bs stand in here. They know what they are doing. Koufu and Naughty.
wanting equality
is in my opionin
an EXCELLENT agenda to have
at the begining of that last dance thead
when we all had our back and forth
i thought u were just uninformed an ignorant
which isnt an issue at all
many folks can be ignorant but good people
just misinformed
but then when u had people TRY
to inform u
instead of recieving the information