just sit on it let it marinate
and even if u hadnt agreed
just accepted that that was someones truth
and not urs
i coulda accepted that
but now ur arrogance
in the privilege u have
is REALLY showing ur true colors
Stop it man. Thse words are just the same bs you use in every thread. This is entertainment to you.

How so. You realize this young man means nothing to these 2 members right? They do this in every thread possible.
If your people had been oppressed for 400+ years and you were born with the deck stacked against you, you'd probably have some built up anger too. You'd probably vent when things like this happen. Stop being upset with the venting and try to comprehend where it is coming from. I don't agree with everything everyone says but I try to understand why it's being said. I'm in no position to tell a black man how he's supposed to react to seeing **** like this. Neither are you. If anything other than "Damn this is ****** up. I can't imagine how it feels to be a black guy watching that." is about to come out of your mouth/keyboard, just stop.

If your people had been oppressed for 400+ years and you were born with the deck stacked against you, you'd probably have some built up anger too. You'd probably vent when things like this happen. Stop being upset with the venting and try to comprehend where it is coming from. I don't agree with everything everyone says but I try to understand why it's being said. I'm in no position to tell a black man how he's supposed to react to seeing **** like this. Neither are you. If anything other than "Damn this is ****ed up. I can't imagine how it feels to be a black guy watching that." is about to come out of your mouth/keyboard, just stop.
zMgPhOX.gif

who have i been upset with
Guccishades Guccishades
we ever have a problem in THIS thread
or any other thread for that matter????
dblplay1212 dblplay1212
we ever have issues in other threads???
We've disagreed on some kicks you called trash. You have poor taste in shoes, imo. Other than that we're good. I think we've gone back and forth on who can and can't be racist but I walked away respecting your opinion.

You use this platform for your entertainment. Yes . You dont care about anything more.
this platform as in NT
for my entertainment???
yes i do
THIS topic of discussion???
NO
theres threads u can be silly
joke have fun in
and theres some where u have to be serious
and this topic
aint nothing to laugh at
or be entertained by

Black man gets murdered by two white racists, white NIkeTalk participants cry reverse racism.
I hope the guys rot in jail. They were wrong. I know that. But this is not what your here for. And you know it.

If I’ve learned anything, it’s that white folk need to do way less talking and more listening in these situations, while at the same time being very vocal in their own circles, if that makes sense.

Hope that mans energy remains positive throughout the universe and those three hicks suffer.

Back
Top Bottom