BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

My only beef with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is that he won't explain his posting style. He always said "I've explained it before" but I've never been able to fine that explanation.
ive posted it before
even in the af1 thread

Because when Iphone FIRST came out
There was a glitch to where
While typing
U could only see the immediate area
U were typing while on Niketalk
U couldn’t see everything
Or even ur whole line
So I started typing like this
and it just stuck
from page 1223
post #30,569

Black man gets killed by white racists, and white nt'er comes on questioning why Black people are in said thread about Black man who was killed by White racists.

Classic.
You still have weak responses.

To stop the overall look at a race of people that are looked at as something they are not. Not everyone is filled with hate and reservation.
Look, I hate being judged by my skin tone, too. But if you can't grasp why some black men have a bad view of white men as a whole, that's a you problem. It sucks but there's a lot of ****** white men past and present to blame for it, not the black men that have a negative view of white men bc of it. Take your anger out on those that caused it and work to change that view in your daily life.

If you were really about learning, and then the exchange? You would not have rolled in here as you have.
BS. Try again. I have followed this story from the time I knew of it. You have created a problem again. As you do in every other thread. You pedestal that you are on in your mind is not real.

Look, I hate being judged by my skin tone, too. But if you can't grasp why some black men have a bad view of white men as a whole, that's a you problem. It sucks but there's a lot of ****ty white men past and present to blame for it, not the black men that have a negative view of white men bc of it. Take your anger out on those that caused it and work to change that view in your daily life.
Not all are bad though. You know that.

BS. Try again. I have followed this story from the time I knew of it. You have created a problem again. As you do in every other thread. You pedestal that you are on in your mind is not real.
wild how u went from
have rough days at work
and just wanting to enjoy sports
and wanted ur athletes to just shut up and dribble
to now
him creating a pedestal in his mind
in a thread
about a black man
being killed by white men
and him explaining HIS views on the matter

Since you've come in, you've done nothing to create the positive exchange yourself. You've actually done what you are accusing others of doing. You've gone at nawghty and myself, using the same tactics. I know that you want to get one of us to call you a name, or break a rule, but it isn't going to work. Your actions are enough of a description of what you are.

To stop the overall look at a race of people that are looked at as something they are not. Not everyone is filled with hate and reservation.
And to add to my last post, stop for one second and realize that shifty feeling you have being judged by your skin tone and multiple that by 10000000 and that's what the average black guy deals with. It took me a long time to realize that. I still get mad when it happens and I don't feel its deserved but I also realize its nothing to the level of a black man being pulled over for being in the wront area of town. Its not being screwed out of voting by a racist Secretary of State that wants to limit minority votes. Its nothing compared to a POTUS saying "Both sides bad!" when discussing a KKK march and people protesting that march. What you and I deal with is peanuts compared to what black men deal with so we really look foolish whining about it.

Not all are bad though. You know that.
Of course not, but I also understand someone that's been **** on by every white person they've encountered assuming all white men are like that. Again, stop being offended and try to understand why.

And to add to my last post, stop for one second and realize that shifty feeling you have being judged by your skin tone and multiple that by 10000000 and that's what the average black guy deals with. It took me a long time to realize that. I still get mad when it happens and I don't feel its deserved but I also realize its nothing to the level of a black man being pulled over for being in the wront area of town. Its not being screwed out of voting by a racist Secretary of State that wants to limit minority votes. Its nothing compared to a POTUS saying "Both sides bad!" when discussing a KKK march and people protesting that march. What you and I deal with is peanuts compared to what black men deal with so we really look foolish whining about it.
rVWtHzh.jpg

wild how u went from
have rough days at work
and just wanting to enjoy sports
and wanted ur athletes to just shut up and dribble
to now
him creating a pedestal in his mind
in a thread
about a black man
being killed by white men
and him explaining HIS views on the matter
He told me that MJ and I have nothing in common.

MJ is white, and the runner, the topic of this thread, isn't of any importance to him. It is that Black people aren't behaving as he wants Black people to behave.

Since you've come in, you've done nothing to create the positive exchange yourself. You've actually done what you are accusing others of doing. You've gone at nawghty and myself, using the same tactics. I know that you want to get one of us to call you a name, or break a rule, but it isn't going to work. Your actions are enough of a description of what you are.
Mirror check.

Of course not, but I also understand someone that's been **** on by every white person they've encountered assuming all white men are like that. Again, stop being offended and try to understand why.
Im not offended. Just trying to stop the same 2 members from creating the havoc they seek out.

Im not offended. Just trying to stop the same 2 members from creating the havoc they seek out.
You've created the havoc. Again, stop trying to tell black men how they should feel. Try to understand why they feel that way.

My racist grandfather is rolling over in his grave reading this thread. **** that guy though.

JUST to play devils advocate
what do u say to the white person
whose racist
whose lived in a racist town
and all theyve seen on their local news
is racist stuff
and to them not racist
just a way of life
and maybe all their experiences with other races
even though has been limited
due to the small town
views all other races as ****** people