BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Is it just me or did I hear the guy recording the video cocking a weapon?

Wait lemme guess that was his seatbelt unbuckling in case he had to hop out of the truck to go help two people with weapons subdue an un-armed man.

He's cooperating because he can feel that heat on his cheeks and he knows he was part of chasing Arbery down that road.

He needs to be arrested and charged immediately!
Wow went back and listened to it and had never even heard that, at the 14 second mark there is definitely a clicking. He is moving around and that's when stuff is off camera so maybe it was his seatbelt but I have a hard time giving anyone in that group the benefit of the doubt.

Wow went back and listened to it and had never even heard that, at the 14 second mark there is definitely a clicking. He is moving around and that's when stuff is off camera so maybe it was his seatbelt but I have a hard time giving anyone in that group the benefit of the doubt.

I think the question that a lot of people have about the camera man is why didn't he delete the video right away.

Blaming someone for something they have no control over is just dumb. There's no other way to put it. I'm self aware to know it exists but I do not try to take advantage of it.

I guess you do not see this comment as being problematic, do you?

This is why it is too expensive, to simply trust white people. You say things like that, means that I am right to keep the door shut tight.

Black independence is needed, badly. Throughout this thread, several posters stated, guccishades being one, "you guys really do stick up for each other, " which is the biggest fear that these white racists have. A unified front proves to them that their system of oppression would not work as well as it does, if Black people were clearly focused upon one goal. The disarray created through religion, most notably christianity, is a HUGE tool used as a wedge against Black people in america. Christianity gives an IN to the Black consciousness through guilt.

When you read the responses toward those of us who speak TOO BLACK for the non Blacks on NIkeTalk, you'll see some supposed moral authority come into play.

You sound just like the white racists, that you claim to hate!

Even a few so called black NT'ers hit me with that one. It shows you how deep the internalized hate actually is, in order to please white jesus, that great overseer.

This is an interesting ploy, in order to make you doubt the right to freedom.

Unity is needed, freedom will be guaranteed. They can't mess with us when we are all on the same team.
Get my name out your mouth with that :lol:

I think the question that a lot of people have about the camera man is why didn't he delete the video right away.
idk and I've thought about that. It's one of two things for me.

1. He's full blown racist and thinks they did nothing wrong. He showed the cop to say "See, he wouldn't stop for us! When we finally cornered us, he attacked us! See we did nothing wrong!"

2. He had no idea it was going to escalate to that level and was all "Look what these ****ers did, I have it on tape."

Was he armed? I haven't see that anywhere. If he was just following trying to ask Mr. Arbery questions, then I'd probably give him a pass. If he was armed too, then he's in the same boat as the others imo.

My only complaint is when you cast all whites as being on the same team. I get why you do, but that's just not the case.

White people invented White people.

White people invented Black people.

White people create Hell on Earth and cast Black people to said Hell.

White people control Hell, and Hell's entrance and exit.

Black people are burning in the flames of the Hell that White people created for their own benefit.

Black people who are standing in the flames of Hell state:

"We don't trust White people."

White people who are not in the flames of Hell:

"Not ALL white people are on the same team"...while identifying as White and benefiting from Whiteness...at the expense of Black people, because it hurts their feelings.

Pardon us if we...

29c8vl.jpg

Until White people reject Whiteness - we don't trust you.

Just give us our "40 acres and mules" and let us bounce to a place of our own.

Whites that reject your whiteness are even welcome to come along as far as I care.

But we still gonna keep a close eye on you...you know "Until we figure out what's going on". >D

I guess you do not see this comment as being problematic, do you?

This is why it is too expensive, to simply trust white people. You say things like that, means that I am right to keep the door shut tight.
My comment had nothing to do with race. If I blame my 2 yr old daughter for something she has no control over, that's dumb.

White people invented White people.

White people invented Black people.

White people create Hell on Earth and cast Black people to said Hell.

White people control Hell, and Hell's entrance and exit.

Black people are burning in the flames of the Hell that White people created for their own benefit.

Black people who are standing in the flames of Hell state:

"We don't trust White people."

White people who are not in flames of Hell:

"Not ALL white people are on the same team"...while identifying as White and benefiting from Whiteness...at the expense of Black people, because it hurts their feelings.

Pardon us if we...

29c8vl.jpg

Until White people reject Whiteness - we don't trust you.

Just give us our "40 acres and mules" and let us bounce to a place of our own.

Whites that reject your whiteness are even welcome to come along as far as I care.

But we still gonna keep a close eye on you...you know "Until we figure out what's going on".
>D
Yes, there were and are some really ****** white people. No disagreement there. All I'm saying is don't put me on their team bc they share my skin tone. I hate those ****ers. I'm embarrassed of them. I'm doing what I can to see that the next generation has less of them than this generation.

If you want to hold my privilege against me while I'm trying to end said privilege, well I guess there's nothing I can do about that. You're a grown man/woman and you can do what you want. Like I said earlier, thankfully I have some dear friends that judge me for me, not by the actions of others. I'm grateful for that.

So you are doubling down?
I'm not doubling anything. I'm clarifying my statement bc you seem to think it was due to your race and that's not the case. I don't blame anyone for things outside of their control. I consider that to be a dumb view of things.

Yes, there were and are some really ****ty white people. No disagreement there. All I'm saying is don't put me on their team bc they share my skin tone. I hate those ****ers. I'm embarrassed of them. I'm doing what I can to see that the next generation has less of them than this generation.

If you want to hold my privilege against me while I'm trying to end said privilege, well I guess there's nothing I can do about that. You're a grown man/woman and you can do what you want. Like I said earlier, thankfully I have some dear friends that judge me for me, not by the actions of others. I'm grateful for that.

I'm not doubling anything. I'm clarifying my statement bc you seem to think it was due to your race and that's not the case. I don't blame anyone for things outside of their control. I consider that to be a dumb view of things.
Due to your privilege, all of your comments about racism and the reaction to racism, will be filtered through race. It gives you the authority due to your privilege. Your comment was dismissive in light of your privilege.

If he was just following trying to ask Mr. Arbery questions, then I'd probably give him a pass.

Just following trying to ask questions?

Two people are chasing a person down brandishing weapons AND THERE IS ANOTHER MAN FOLLOWING BEHIND JUST TRYING TO ASK QUESTIONS?????? COME ON!

Are you seriously entertaining that as a possibility?

That seems quite absurd given what we do know right now.

This just in:

Image captured of Black people trying to see the difference between a White racist and a White non-racist who is benefiting from the Whiteness that the White Racist created / not rejecting Whiteness / and not destroying institutionalized racism that the White Racist created.

i1eu2ba29kg41.jpg

Does your 2 year old daughter identify as White?

If she is White then Of Course!

So the problem will never end.

Because White people invented White people.

There is NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EXIST!

WHITE PEOPLE DIDNT EXIST BEFORE 1619!

Whiteness is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

See what we are saying?

Last edited:
Just following trying to ask questions?

Two people are chasing a person down brandishing weapons AND THERE IS ANOTHER MAN FOLLOWING BEHIND JUST TRYING TO ASK QUESTIONS?????? COME ON!

Are you seriously entertaining that as a possibility?

That seems quite absurd given what we do know right now.
I don't want it to sound like I'm siding with him. I'm just saying it's possible that he jumped in to follow and then saw they had guns and was like "Whoa wait wtf?" The fact that he turned the video over to police right away as opposed to deleting just confuses me. If he had hid it and they later found it, it'd be easy to assume he was right there armed with them. But he didn't. And that confuses me. Maybe he is in fact so insane to think the video was clearing their actions and that's just a level of insanity that is hard to register with me.

He acknowledged that all weren't the same. He just said that he wasn't going to assume all were good bc a few were trying to help him. At least that's how I took it.
Right, he acknowleged that but then he proceeded to explain WHY a black person wouldn't truly trust any.

You left that part out.

Don't take this personally, but You are doing one of the most common things white folks do when it comes to these discussions.

You are spending SO much time trying to defend YOUR heart/stance.

Stop talking about YOU and how YOU aren't "one of them."

Listen to what I am saying. Nobody cares about what you are saying when it comes to this because you are making it about YOU and less about the SYSTEM.

This just in:

Image captured of Black people trying to see the difference between a White racist and a White non-racist who is benefiting from the Whiteness that the White Racist created / not rejecting Whiteness / and destroying institutionalized racism that the White Racist created.

i1eu2ba29kg41.jpg

Does your 2 year old daughter identify as White?

If she is White then Of Course!

So the problem will never end.

Because White people invented White people.

There is NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EXIST!

WHITE PEOPLE DIDNT EXIST BEFORE 1619!

Whiteness is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

See what we are saying?
How does one reject whiteness? Serious question.

And she's two. She knows nothing about race. She's been out of school for a month. Ask her who she misses and she'll say Marvin, a young black kid from her class. She's not old enough to even understand race.

If he was just following trying to ask Mr. Arbery questions, then I'd probably give him a pass.
The act of following someone to question them already seems confrontational. Like, if some stranger followed me from behind and then grilled me on questions I'd tell him to get the **** out of my face at the very least or possibly more depending on the circumstances

Add to the fact that it's not like there was an assault, or anything remotely on that level to begin with with in terms of wanting to question potential suspects. Even then like I said, creeping on someone and wanting to get answers from them is already escalating things. I'm not really giving passes to folks like that in most cases regardless

Back
Top Bottom