BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

I've recently joined a few black gun owner groups on Facebook because I'm preparing to buy some weapons of my own. Also recently spoke to one of my frat brothers about the New Black Panther Party since he's a member of them. Time for black people to get on code.
This is a very powerful image & I feel like we need to have this sort of presence in all black neighborhoods.
newblackpanther.jpeg
THIS RIGHT HERE!
White supremacy set this fire, and we should not be the first people to run and put it out FOR them.

An eternal battle like Batman and Joker, right aepps20 aepps20 ?

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is the hero we need.

Thank you for your kind words. My mission is to call out liberal conjecture and innuendo where ever I see it. LIBS must be stopped. my mortal enemy is RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . His is da soy guy to my America first guy, he's da Methodical Management to my @jrose5 . The sad thing is that we are first cousins that both love our grandmother aka Big Mama or Bigger Mother and fear Uncle Zelle because he's a drunk with a propensity to steal Big Mama's bingo winnings.

Read this yesterday... f-ing disgusting

Haven't read other articles, but from what my friend told me, it appears the cops made a false report as well.

I question if these cops were met with gunfire if Breonna was sleeping.
Her bf returned fire and got arrested. Horrible situation all around and the law will sadly side with the officers more than likely. A similar situation took place a while back. It's a shame that the law takes zero accountability when they are obviously and fatally wrong such as a situation like this.

Last edited:
I heard about this :smh:

and she was an essential worker.

not just any essential worker but an emt. Saving lives and had hers took buy idiot swine. Running up in a house to look for someone who was ALREADY ARRESTED THAT SAME MORNING! This is beyond incompetent and they all need to be in jail for life.

I really hope we keep the same energy for this incident cuz it’s actually 10 times worse than the Arbery shooting.

Last edited:
Some of you have to be on the spectrum. Like a certain awareness just doesn't click with you.

I'm not black, but in terms of my ethnicity, I've noticed that it's more like denial and trying to fit in with White America by acting like the problem doesn't exist. I see this mostly with people who've made it to a certain income level and now live in a bubble where they're living the good life, as if people of their own kind living 5 minutes away aren't still struggling. Every once in a while there's a reality check in the news that shows that white racists don't give a @#$@ about how law-abiding and affluent you are, but they'll still be like "Oh that's just a one off case that happened far away from here, it would never happen to me"

"Oh that's just a one off case that happened far away from here, it would never happen to me"

noticed this a while ago

for some reason they treat these incidents as isolated even though it’s an ongoing 400+ year old observable trend

but when one of ours slips up it’s “the black community” that needs to solve the problem of some ***** 2.5k miles away that shot his plug after he got finessed

they’re allowed to be individuals but we are a group, we’re all the same and tend to be treated as such until you hit a certain tax bracket

even if you in a Benz, you still a ***** in a coupe 🥱

Back
Top Bottom