BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

I want you to understand something here. How you view the rest of this world is not who I am. Even though you never would, I would without question sit with you and talk on both perspectives. Do I understand yours? No. But you do not understand mine either. You may be correct about "white people did this". But I was not one of those people. Could you actually talk with me? Would you be willing to?
Can you please leave our thread?

I want you to understand something here. How you view the rest of this world is not who I am. Even though you never would, I would without question sit with you and talk on both perspectives. Do I understand yours? No. But you do not understand mine either. You may be correct about "white people did this". But I was not one of those people. Could you actually talk with me? Would you be willing to?
A white person who truly understands that he/she is not one of the people who created said system, will also understand that they do indeed benefit from such system in an unfair manner. Your unearned advantage, whether you want to believe it or not, gave you the confidence to state that Micheal Jordan and I, have nothing in common. Your unearned privilege also allowed to to pass judgement upon my anger, which is justified considering the plight of people who look like me, in this country. Yes, I make everything about racial injustice because if I go for a jog in Georgia?

If I cannot breathe...
If I even have my hands in the air...
If I wear a hoodie to the store, in the rain no less...
If I want to sit in the front of the bus....
If I want to drink at the fountain...
If I want to take a break from picking cotton or tobacco in the sun while not being paid...

Not in this thread. I got away from the topic earlier, big time, and I'm trying to get back to what I know is right regarding this topic.

And you wanting him (or anyone) to understand what you are trying to say is not reflective of this thread's topic.

As an African American I understand where my brothers SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife , nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , KHUFU KHUFU are coming from. The needless murder of African Americans at the hands of white people has to stop. On the other hand I also understand where my brothers Guccishades Guccishades and darthska darthska are coming from in that it is hard when a group of people that you look like are called racist when you yourself aren't racist. We shouldn't say all people are a certain way. With that said, if more of our white allies spoke out things would get better. We need you guys.. Please don't take offense to our passion but look at why we are passionate and take action. Look how Philando was killed by the cops, cop gets off and his family settles for $3 million with the State of Minnesota. White Australian woman (Justine Damond) in same state gets killed by a Black cop and that cop not only gets fired, he is convicted and her family got $20 million which was the largest settlement in that state's history. We are tired that our lives don't matter. We get tired when people tell us how we should feel after yet again an unarmed Black person is murdered. We are tired of being told how we are the real racists. I also see where my brother DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is coming from and we as a people need to do better. I don't see where dwalk31 dwalk31 is coming from because Republican pedos are disgusting and we should help kids. I also won't fall for his scam in trying to point to the citizen's arrest law as I know he didn't do that in good faith.

As an African American I understand where my brothers SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife , nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , KHUFU KHUFU are coming from. The needless murder of African Americans at the hands of white people has to stop. On the other hand I also understand where my brothers Guccishades Guccishades and darthska darthska are coming from in that it is hard when a group of people that you look like are called racist when you yourself aren't racist. We shouldn't say all people are a certain way. With that said, if more of our white allies spoke out things would get better. We need you guys.. Please don't take offense to our passion but look at why we are passionate and take action. Look how Philando was killed by the cops, cop gets off and his family settles for $3 million with the State of Minnesota. White Australian woman (Justine Damond) in same state gets killed by a Black cop and that cop not only gets fired, he is convicted and her family got $20 million which was the largest settlement in that state's history. We are tired that our lives don't matter. We get tired when people tell us how we should feel after yet again an unarmed Black person is murdered. We are tired of being told how we are the real racists. I also see where my brother DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is coming from and we as a people need to do better. I don't see where dwalk31 dwalk31 is coming from because Republican pedos are disgusting and we should help kids. I also won't fall for his scam in trying to point to the citizen's arrest law as I know he didn't do that in good faith.
Is this a serious post or a troll post?? 👀
Don’t know with you :lol:

Went back a few pages
surprised y’all didn’t mention Candace owens

womans said some of the wildest **** today

Ok, well in that case while I agree that everyone who happens to be light skinned shouldn’t be labeled as a White racist due to skin tone, this isn’t really the place to have that discussion. There is no way that one individual “white” person can complete dismantle and revamp the socioeconomic system in this country, which is why I do agree with KHUFU KHUFU that this country is burning, and the fire will spread eventually. I’m tryna make as much paper as possible and keep it pushing, everything this country stands for is BS I know that I’m not a moron

some interesting reveals tonight...
tenor (10).gif

aepps20 aepps20

I dig your comedy, you's funny mf'er, great timing. Both you and marikomorose marikomorose be having me in stitches, but I ain't trusting any of them to help us. What they need to do is to fight against their own people, their own structure, then to leave us alone so that we can fix our own thing. The main problem in the Black community, is white interference, influence. We, need our own thing away from theirs. Our own education system, and many of us have returned back to our own spiritual belief systems already. We need to have our own standards of success again, and they are simply, in the way.

I know that what I am saying isn't popular on here, not expecting any reps at all, but I am huge on do for self, do for family. That way, we do not owe anyone anything. However we are indeed, owed.

That which has once been a stumbling block unto the tribe of Benjamin, the last of Israel, has now become the sum of all fears. Our Lord has heard our cry to restore you to peace and to dance in the street. By perversion of our birth right, they kept you in lack. The seed of their continued harvest, is continuing great, and their imminent reward is exceedingly great. All the blood of Jesus’ first love shall be avenged by The Son of His Right Hand.

A white person who truly understands that he/she is not one of the people who created said system, will also understand that they do indeed benefit from such system in an unfair manner. Your unearned advantage, whether you want to believe it or not, gave you the confidence to state that Micheal Jordan and I, have nothing in common. Your unearned privilege also allowed to to pass judgement upon my anger, which is justified considering the plight of people who look like me, in this country. Yes, I make everything about racial injustice because if I go for a jog in Georgia?

If I cannot breathe...
If I even have my hands in the air...
If I wear a hoodie to the store, in the rain no less...
If I want to sit in the front of the bus....
If I want to drink at the fountain...
If I want to take a break from picking cotton or tobacco in the sun while not being paid...
You forgot to mention
Black people getting arrested for not social distancing.
Facts. I really think it’s sad that so many Nters turn threads like this one into places where they act nieve, play victim, and antagonize people who may be experiencing trauma from witnessing a lynching of someone who looks like them. It’s extremely offensive and insensitive for someone to come into a thread like this and play the whole “innocent” trying to find more information about race role to antagonize black people. They act like they don’t live race, when they’re entire existence and privilege is based on their race. They antagonize black people by making this thread about them by trolling and shifting the conversation to focus on black people and any possible offensive language used by Black people in this thread, or any past behaviors by black NTers that may be considered “racist. “ For example , many of the MAGAs in here constantly label KHUFU KHUFU as a racist and claim he said racist things in the past. However, Khufu hasn’t been banned, so their claims can’t be true. What they’ve done is attempt to delegitmize Khufu by slandering his reputation because they can’t handle him speaking the truth. The MAGAs here and in real life never play fair, they always stack the cards for their benefit, they delete posts to hide the truth. This thread has been policed and trolled by the MAGAs who have questionable and racist views on race. These dudes come in here to antagonizing black people. They know what they’re doing. What they really want to say is that Black people are racist people who whine and complain about race too much. They don’t have the heart to flat out say that though, so they play dumb and ask so-called innocent questions. To me real allies don’t ask too many questions they listen. People who asked a whole bunch of unnecessary questions aren’t trying to learn they’re trying to interrogate. It’s very Trumpish and narcissistic to make this thread about you, but white supremacy is narcissistic so I’m not surprised. I just wish people could keep it a buck and say what they really feel. Like KHUFU KHUFU , I respect a confederate flag toting MAGA hat wearing racist more than a Jordan wearing, hip hop listening, Kobe Bryant fan, who wears urban clothes but hates Black people.

You forgot to mention
Black people getting arrested for not social distancing.

Facts. I really think it’s sad that so many Nters turn threads like this one into places where they act nieve, play victim, and antagonize people who may be experiencing trauma from witnessing a lynching of someone who looks like them. It’s extremely offensive and insensitive for someone to come into a thread like this and play the whole “innocent” trying to find more information about race role to antagonize black people. They act like they don’t live race, when they’re entire existence and privilege is based on their race. They antagonize black people by making this thread about them by trolling and shifting the conversation to focus on black people and any possible offensive language used by Black people in this thread, or any past behaviors by black NTers that may be considered “racist. “ For example , many of the MAGAs in here constantly label KHUFU KHUFU as a racist and claim he said racist things in the past. However, Khufu hasn’t been banned, so their claims can’t be true. What they’ve done is attempt to delegitmize Khufu by slandering his reputation because they can’t handle him speaking the truth. The MAGAs here and in real life never play fair, they always stack the cards for their benefit, they delete posts to hide the truth. This thread has been policed and trolled by the MAGAs who have questionable and racist views on race. These dudes come in here to antagonizing black people. They know what they’re doing. What they really want to say is that Black people are racist people who whine and complain about race too much. They don’t have the heart to flat out say that though, so they play dumb and ask so-called innocent questions. To me real allies don’t ask too many questions they listen. People who asked a whole bunch of unnecessary questions aren’t trying to learn they’re trying to interrogate. It’s very Trumpish and narcissistic to make this thread about you, but white supremacy is narcissistic so I’m not surprised. I just wish people could keep it a buck and say what they really feel. Like KHUFU KHUFU , I respect a confederate flag toting MAGA hat wearing racist more than a Jordan wearing, hip hop listening, Kobe Bryant fan, who wears urban clothes but hates Black people.
Hey, I learned my lessons on how to deal with racism, through discussions on sexism, misogyny.

Many of these dudes here absolutely hate women, so I am not surprised by the comments I get in my direction about white supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom