BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

The whole entire point is that we cannot have a conversation about Ahmad Arbery WITHOUT people like darthska darthska acknowledging that some people do not have the luxury of discussing anything be it shoes, murders etc outside of a racial context.
Like I said in the PM, I have no problem acknowledging something I'm wrong about if it's explained and we discuss it (to anyone reading and thinking 'ITS NOT ANYONE'S JOB TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!', correct, but that's a different topic because I'm not saying it's his or anyone's JOB/ RESPONSIBILITY), but as you've stated multiple times in this thread and also via PM: you don't want to have that conversation w/ me.

And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. Not your job.

But literally every single one of you who is all heated has formed an opinion... off of one side.

Literally all of you.

I have PMed none of you; none of you have PMed me. I have discussed the original topic we were PMing about w/ none of you.

One side. That's all you've been given, and that was all you needed.

"Oh, look at this victim over here!"

Save it.

I'm not saying I'm a victim. Not implying, suggesting, or anything close.

You all were looking for what you found before you even found it; one side of a story is good enough in that situation.
trying to give ol boy the benefit of the doubt, but he's in some mad sucker **** rn.
Again, how is it giving someone the benefit of the doubt when one side was good enough for your opinion to be completed on a matter that they are involved in? I would say "If hearing one side isn't good enough and you want the other side, hit me up, let's talk!"... but I'm a little gun shy to dialogue via PM with any of you that have fallen for what buddy did the last few hours.

I'll say this: Methodical Management Methodical Management cares very deeply about all issues of oppression and inequality, and especially inequality and oppression as it applies to black people. You guys can think what you want about me, but I admire that about him even if you think you have me figured out, but one think we're not wrong about: he cares too deeply to review all this and find me at fault and let it slide. We all know that. The respect you guys have for him is based on the fact that he WOULDN'T let it slide. We've all seen it.

So if I were in your shoes, and I have been, I would realize that if nothing happens, maybe I'm wrong about the person I'm implicating. If someone I respect has all the facts and they're good, then I would think 'Maybe I'm the one in the wrong, then, because I know their passion.'

That's what I would think and have thought in these situations. Not telling you all what to do.

I'm as disappointed in some of you for what I have actually seen you do in here as you are for what you've been told about me without knowing for yourself.

I know it doesn't matter because your mind is made up and like I said, it's much easier to fool people than it is to make them aware that they've been fooled.

People who actually can't stand you and wish to do you harm if you come jogging their way really appreciate you letting them off the hook by letting your sights off of them for a bit.

Selah...

Like I said in the PM, I have no problem acknowledging something I'm wrong about if it's explained and we discuss it (to anyone reading and thinking 'ITS NOT ANYONE'S JOB TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!', correct, but that's a different topic because I'm not saying it's his or anyone's JOB/ RESPONSIBILITY), but as you've stated multiple times in this thread and also via PM: you don't want to have that conversation w/ me.

And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. Not your job.

But literally every single one of you who is all heated has formed an opinion... off of one side.

Literally all of you.

I have PMed none of you; none of you have PMed me. I have discussed the original topic we were PMing about w/ none of you.

One side. That's all you've been given, and that was all you needed.

"Oh, look at this victim over here!"

Save it.

I'm not saying I'm a victim. Not implying, suggesting, or anything close.

You all were looking for what you found before you even found it; one side of a story is good enough in that situation.
Again, how is it giving someone the benefit of the doubt when one side was good enough for your opinion to be completed on a matter that they are involved in? I would say "If hearing one side isn't good enough and you want the other side, hit me up, let's talk!"... but I'm a little gun shy to dialogue via PM with any of you that have fallen for what buddy did the last few hours.

I'll say this: Methodical Management Methodical Management cares very deeply about all issues of oppression and inequality, and especially inequality and oppression as it applies to black people. You guys can think what you want about me, but I admire that about him even if you think you have me figured out, but one think we're not wrong about: he cares too deeply to review all this and find me at fault and let it slide. We all know that. The respect you guys have for him is based on the fact that he WOULDN'T let it slide. We've all seen it.

So if I were in your shoes, and I have been, I would realize that if nothing happens, maybe I'm wrong about the person I'm implicating. If someone I respect has all the facts and they're good, then I would think 'Maybe I'm the one in the wrong, then, because I know their passion.'

That's what I would think and have thought in these situations. Not telling you all what to do.

I'm as disappointed in some of you for what I have actually seen you do in here as you are for what you've been told about me without knowing for yourself.

I know it doesn't matter because your mind is made up and like I said, it's much easier to fool people than it is to make them aware that they've been fooled.

People who actually can't stand you and wish to do you harm if you come jogging their way really appreciate you letting them off the hook by letting your sights off of them for a bit.

Selah...

Feel free to post the full transcript of your DM's to me. A conversation you started and a conversation that I ended.

You're definitely one of those "I have to have the last word to prove that I'm right" type of people, and thats fine, do you.

But what you don't get to do is act like I have tried to misrepresent what has transpired. You on the other hand do, because you deleted most of if not all of the posts where people were calling you out and telling you that you are wrong and are speaking from a place of ignorant, uninformed privilege.

And what is this "gun shy about DM-ing" people crap? Is it because you don't know when to stop when someone asks you to stop like I did?

Dude- nobody wants to DM with you about this when we could just have the conversation in the open so that you can be held accountable for your half-baked opinions. Also, for the last time, that "debate" that you're dying to have is completely on topic, you are just afraid to have it here because one, you'll get clowned and two your thoughts on the subject are rooted in this idea that those of the minority population have to explain their experience to the uninitiated. Despite what you claim, that's what you're asking whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Whether you word it as people's "job" or not is irrelevant. The point is, it has become obvious to everyone except you that nobody thinks you are worth the time or effort to give that explanation to. It would be akin to beating a dead horse.

I think more than anything there's a bunch of us that would like to see you removed from your modding responsibilities because of what you did earlier and what you did in the last dance thread.

Enough of you already. Go demand that people indulge in your asinine ideas somewhere else!

Oh and please do everyone a favor by not ending your self serving post with 'selah'. You'd love for everyone to take your words as scripture, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Oh....but repping a racist and then leaving his comments up in a thread about a Black man being murdered by racists..nah, any consideration SHOULD be thrown out the window.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is indeed a brother, digs Trump, and I disagree with his politics...but he is still a brother. I understand the politics of being Black in america too well to even THINK that every Black woman and man will agree with my own views of what is needed to be done, in regard to the freedom of Black people. However, just to clarify, while I do not speak for everyone, the voice of the oppressed knows when it is being stifled through the wall of white supremacy.

This is indeed one of those times.

No idea what the drama is about. But if your opinion of this situation isn't:
"The only reason this man was shot was due to racist reasons"

Then you're either:
- ignorant
- racist
- subconsciously fear that you "dominant" position is under threat from minorities
- never had to experience what it feels like to be a minority, therefore will never know how it feels

You can post every video in the world where a white person was wrongfully killed. You can save the "let's hear the other side of the story too" nonsense.
The fact is if if there were two identical situations, the only difference being the jogger being white vs black, the black man has a much much much higher likelihood to be shot.

Everything about this is racist.

You're definitely one of those "I have to have the last word to prove that I'm right" type of people
And yet you have the last word in our PMs, and you WILL respond to this reply right here, and I won't. So you will have the last word... twice. And according to YOUR logic you just stated, that makes you right. Twice.

Props.
But what you don't get to do is act like I have tried to misrepresent what has transpired.
You have. You said KHUFU KHUFU annoys you, literally told me 'Obey', straight like that, but you're selling this idea that you were this poor, distressed soul harassed by someone stalking you.

And the people are eating it up, because it's easier to fool people than it is to let them know they've been fooled.
And what is this "gun shy about DM-ing" people crap? Is it because you don't know when to stop when someone asks you to stop like I did?
What is this 'You don't know when to stop' crap? Is it because you realize you didn't JUST peacefully say you were done with the conversation and kept getting harassed? Is it because you can't reason with yourself that you started the conversation off with false accusations and didn't have the desire to account for those accusations?

that "debate" that you're dying to have is completely on topic, you are just afraid to have it here because one, you'll get clowned and two your thoughts on the subject are rooted in this idea that those of the minority population have to explain their experience to the uninitiated.
Yeah, not one bit of that is true.
that's what you're asking whether you want to acknowledge it or not
Now, I read somewhere recently that it's privileged to tell someone else how they feel.
do everyone a favor by not ending your self serving post with 'selah'. You'd love for everyone to take your words as scripture, wouldn't you?
You'd love to think you represent everyone, wouldn't you? One approving reaction so far? One surprised, and one like. You might want to tag... 'everyone'.

(Selah isn't exclusive to scripture.)

(Last word via PM, and last word here: all yours. Watch...)

No idea what the drama is about. But if your opinion of this situation isn't:
"The only reason this man was shot was due to racist reasons"

Then you're either:
- ignorant
- racist
- subconsciously fear that you "dominant" position is under threat from minorities
- never had to experience what it feels like to be a minority, therefore will never know how it feels

You can post every video in the world where a white person was wrongfully killed. You can save the "let's hear the other side of the story too" nonsense.
The fact is if if there were two identical situations, the only difference being the jogger being white vs black, the black man has a much much much higher likelihood to be shot.

Everything about this is racist.

No one is arguing that. The people involved deserve to rot in jail for being pieces of actual ****.

What’s happening in here tho is you have certain members who are putting ALL white people in essentially the same category as these racist killers, which it in itself is racist. But we all know you can’t be racist towards white people, as clearly mods and the owner of this website don’t give a crap about the blatant racism towards white people in this thread.

And yet you have the last word in our PMs, and you WILL respond to this reply right here, and I won't. So you will have the last word... twice. And according to YOUR logic you just stated, that makes you right. Twice.

Props.
You have. You said KHUFU KHUFU annoys you, literally told me 'Obey', straight like that, but you're selling this idea that you were this poor, distressed soul harassed by someone stalking you.

And the people are eating it up, because it's easier to fool people than it is to let them know they've been fooled. What is this 'You don't know when to stop' crap? Is it because you realize you didn't JUST peacefully say you were done with the conversation and kept getting harassed? Is it because you can't reason with yourself that you started the conversation off with false accusations and didn't have the desire to account for those accusations?

Yeah, not one bit of that is true.
Now, I read somewhere recently that it's privileged to tell someone else how they feel.
You'd love to think you represent everyone, wouldn't you? One approving reaction so far? One surprised, and one like. You might want to tag... 'everyone'.

(Selah isn't exclusive to scripture.)

(Last word via PM, and last word here: all yours. Watch...)

As it pertains to you, I'm done.

And as for anything else you have to say about anything-

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.20.24 PM.png

No one is arguing that. The people involved deserve to rot in jail for being pieces of actual ****.

What’s happening in here tho is you have certain members who are putting ALL white people in essentially the same category as these racist killers, which it in itself is racist. But we all know you can’t be racist towards white people, as clearly mods and the owner of this website don’t give a crap about the blatant racism towards white people in this thread.
It cannot be racist. It can be prejudiced, but that conversation isn't for this thread. If you have an issue with the moderation of the site, PM a staff member or the owner of the site.

This thread really should be more dedicated to the unjustified murder of yet another black man in this country, and the underlying racial inequality that lies at the heart of that murder. There are other threads to voice the opinion you touched on, but not this thread.

He's trying to get the heat off of him.

This is wild.

And I definitely told Khufu what I said about him prior to sending him our DM exchange. Try again.

You've kind of put me in a position where I feel obligated to reply to some of the nonsense that you're spreading.

I clearly don't represent everyone, but you don't have very many supporters on NT according to 2-3 other threads where you abused your power by deleting posts that you found to be a personal affront to your sensibilities.

Hopefully people are collecting receipts on Ska's activities around here.

All he is doing at this point is waiting until this gets to a point where he can swoop in and mass delete the things that he finds to be personally objectionable i.e. anything calling him out or criticizing him for his BS.

Last edited:
He's trying to get the heat off of him.

This is wild.

And I definitely told Khufu what I said about him prior to sending him our DM exchange. Try again.
Yup, you did just that. I appreciated it as well.

I thought it was already posted previously that bail was denied.

No bond was set.

A lot of outlets are saying bond was denied. That is a tad misleading because the Judge that was sitting was not authorized to set a bond on the charges.

yo if Muhammad Ali was in his career prime TODAY, white people would not love this man like they love Ali after years of this man being sickly and quiet. RIP to that brother.

i've come to interpret and use "people of color" as a more politicized term due to the fact that being referred to as a "minority" has a pejorative nature to it. ****, in California, we're the "majority" if anything. nonetheless, i don't think it's fair or right for every community of color to appropriate and try to claim the struggle of black children, men and women as their own. however i think there needs to be solidarity among POC in the struggle against all forms of white supremacy.

asian communities in the US have always had a complex position in this country. in specific moments they've been exploited for their labor, targeted, had their homes stolen, placed in internment camps, blamed for pandemics (past and present) while simultaneously being heralded as the "model minority." we know how that "model" narrative has historically been used to fault poor black communities for generations of social reproduction. i'd argue that it's a divide and conquer tactic. position folks of color against each other and they'll never see the collective power they hold. it's worth noting that no matter how hard some asian communities want to be assimilated or bought into whiteness, they aint ever going to accept us. it's also worth nothing that "asians" aren't a monolithic group, there's a lot ethnic-, economic- and generational diversity within the race here in the US.

your notion of "they wasn't with us shooting in the gym" holds some weight, but it also ignores the role asian folks served in the liberation for black & brown communities. richard aoki was a field marshal for the black panther party and was one of the first folks to put the party onto staying armed because of his experience in the miltary. yuri kochiyama organized heavy in new york for black and puerto rican liberation while also being good homies with malcolm x. the third world liberation front's movement, that happened on the heels of the CRM, was co-lead by asian american students in the bay. asian folks have been in the gym, you just might not see us.
This was a quote from a while back in this thread but I couldn’t go with saying something even if it was resolved pages earlier. I will just add this... the term POC is starting To become disrespectful because it diminishes Black Americans systemic oppression oppression and includes all other non-white people into our struggles. black Americans have a unique relationship to this country where we where enslaved literally built the foundation of this country other “people of color” come over and reap the benefits of.

also we never needed Asian people during our liberation movement, first off Richard Aoki was an FBI informant, no telling what kind of intel he was providing on the black panthers. yuri kochiyama fought for reparations for japanese people who where in internment camps during war time with that country, WHICH THEY RECEIVED! Black americans still haven’t recieved a dime for literally building the foundation of this country And the racial wealth gap between black Americans and Asians and whites is Still large. So dont come in here with that BS about “AsIaNs WaS ShOoTiNg iN Da GyM tOo” because it’s not true at all, go ask these people: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...viction-ex-cop-peter-liang-death-akai-n522546

I wish other groups would stop co-opting black American movements, in reality we have no ally’s just groups trying to piggy back off of our struggles and gain benefits for their people only. Enough is enough.

The US Education system has done a horrible disservice to itself, by not teaching the actual, truthful history of this country. It has made many people so literal, so limited, so base, that being able to think critically seems like a privilege. People shun intellectualism as if it is some curse. Higher thought is considered unAmerican and communist. We all know that if even the White Jesus showed up today, White people would kill him first, then ask questions later.

Being Black in america is quite the journey, and we travel on that road alone. NOBODY walks with us.

So those of you who rock MJ's shoes? Those of you who are down with Kobe? You gotta know that they were Black first, even though neither had said a damned thing about what that means.

It made you comfortable, right?

Good thing that the modern generation of Black athlete has begun to give you that RED pill.

Back
Top Bottom