Black Men and Fat White Women

Originally Posted by TD The God

beet0k.jpg

No flame....but, why are your back and stomach blurry in this pic?

nerd.gif

im white and i think i have a really good idea between the difference between thick and fat. most of my boys would actually find girls that i think are thickto really be fat. but speaking from wat i see in day to day life, more often than not the white girls that black dudes are with are well beyond the realm ofthickness...like the grey area surpasses any racial or cultural margins that slits up thick or fat

Originally Posted by jawn piece

im white and i think i have a really good idea between the difference between thick and fat. most of my boys would actually find girls that i think are thick to really be fat. but speaking from wat i see in day to day life, more often than not the white girls that black dudes are with are well beyond the realm of thickness...like the grey area surpasses any racial or cultural margins that slits up thick or fat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

No flame....but, why are your back and stomach blurry in this pic?
nerd.gif
I didn't wanna say anything cause she's been a good sport. But
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
second pic look good tho....moar upskirtz, did you buy the outfitz?

dude something doesnt sit right with this pic for me...it looks like the legs from a minute bol rookie card were ps'ed on a white girls torso

My bad for takin a pic in black track pants with a hotpink/white stripe down the side. I didn't know girls couldnt wear those.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think she just has really big breasts so it makes her legs look smaller...
well nah ...shes takin a pic from the side and her legs look like the legs on a mens restroom sign
2gsh3qg.gif

laugh.gif
guys it's one leg, her pants have a pink/white stripe coming down it like she said. that's why it looks like two legs. it's just a side-viewof one.

its one leg from the side...they are sweatpants so it may look like two legs but its only one...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
guys it's one leg, her pants have a pink/white stripe coming down it like she said. that's why it looks like two legs. it's just a side-view of one.

Ohh he thought that BOTH of my legs was in the pic?? Now I see where he is comin from LMAO nooo that's just ONE lol

its one leg from the side...they are sweatpants so it may look like two legs but its only one...
LOL, some real not so bright people on here....how can you not realize that she iswearing striped pants?.....unless you're on a 3" screen, I just can't see it.....Amber, where are the noodz, let's start a movement

LOL, some real not so bright people on here....how can you not realize that she is wearing striped pants?.....unless you're on a 3" screen, I just can't see it.....Amber, where are the noodz, let's start a movement
After you send them to me via PM for "approval", of course,...word to having them caramel skinned, curly haired babies...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

oooooh +#%@ i see it now..my bad

still i bet u rock a one piece bathing suit

id still hit off the boobage alone tho

Originally Posted by jawn piece

oooooh +#%@ i see it now..my bad

still i bet u rock a one piece bathing suit

id still hit off the boobage alone tho
I rock tankinis yes haha but I don't wear the full 1 pieces. They are 2 piece just not bra and panty style lol

Back
Top Bottom