laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall bunch of simps. chick is fat, not thick, for the record.

if you have more than 2 chins your fat.

krazy88s wrote:
^ She still gave them the digits, right?

She'll give out numbers but she is kinda spoiled and picky, that is why she sometimes likes to go to the mall with one of her male relatives so that dudeswill not hit on her, they'll just look. If she sees a guy she likes, she'll approach the guy and flirt and get him to ask for her number. Otherwise,she likes to be protected from unsolicited dudes' advances and being the only daughter with three older brothers and being half Latina, she is used tobeing in public with the protection of at least one relative most of the time.

A year or so ago, she was dating a black man for quite a while. He was a really cool dude, a very well educated stock broker but someone who grew up inCompton. When they parted ways I an my brothers were the most upset, we wanted a black brother in law.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
guys it's one leg, her pants have a pink/white stripe coming down it like she said. that's why it looks like two legs. it's just a side-view of one.
laugh.gif

got the #$%+ outta me. i feel so stupid

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
laugh.gif

dude uses so many "stereotypes" its hard for me not to think he is racist.

edit:
My sister and I both love stand up comedy, especially by black comedians and especially Chris Rock. My sister fell out of her chair when Chris Rock said that some white women do not even have scale and they just decide they need to lose weight when lots of black guys start hitting on them.

She laughed because that is exactly what she does to see if she needs to lose weight. She discovered this when she was in high school and I took her to the Fox Hills Mall, she was a few pounds over weight, and ever black man in that mall, even if he was with his own girl, was looking at my sister and she has used the attention that she gets from black men and/or decreasing attention from white men at the mall as her scale.

She'll give out numbers but she is kinda spoiled and picky, that is why she sometimes likes to go to the mall with one of her male relatives so that dudes will not hit on her, they'll just look. If she sees a guy she likes, she'll approach the guy and flirt and get him to ask for her number. Otherwise, she likes to be protected from unsolicited dudes' advances and being the only daughter with three older brothers and being half Latina, she is used to being in public with the protection of at least one relative most of the time.

A year or so ago, she was dating a black man for quite a while. He was a really cool dude, a very well educated stock broker but someone who grew up in Compton. When they parted ways I an my brothers were the most upset, we wanted a black brother in law.

smh

Originally Posted by jthagreat

dude uses so many "stereotypes" its hard for me not to think he is racist.
Funny thing is that you aren't the only one thinking that .. I was going to call him out on that, but I say why bother ...

One thing that bother a lot was that stupid comment about an educated black man that however grew up in Compton
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by jawn piece

oooooh +#%@ i see it now..my bad

still i bet u rock a one piece bathing suit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall bunch of simps. chick is fat, not thick, for the record.

if you have more than 1 chins your fat.
fixed

I'm not gettin to heavy into this...but I don't think dude was saying things in a stereotypical manner. Is it impossible for someone from Compton to bea stock broker? Absolutely not, ya just gotta be good with numbers. Now, is it common for someone raised in Compton to be a stock broker? I think its acompliment to the stock broker. Let's be real, we all know Compton isn't known for its academics, and dude made it away from the labels. Props.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

I'm not gettin to heavy into this...but I don't think dude was saying things in a stereotypical manner. Is it impossible for someone from Compton to be a stock broker? Absolutely not, ya just gotta be good with numbers. Now, is it common for someone raised in Compton to be a stock broker? I think its a compliment to the stock broker. Let's be real, we all know Compton isn't known for its academics, and dude made it away from the labels. Props.

RiKaN HaVoK wrote:

One thing that bother a lot was that stupid comment about an educated black man that however grew up in Compton
indifferent.gif

I and some of my family members were happy with my sister's choice of a serious boyfriend, who seemed like he was on the road to becoming herfiance. We were glad that he was educated and in a good job because we wanted our sister to be well taken care off when she married. We were glad that this manwas from a different background from our own. His education and life story are not contradiction, it is not a case of the former mitigating the latter, it is acase of both qualities being something that I liked about this person.

How you find not just approving of but endorsing interracial marriage, particularly interracial marriage not in the abstract but a marriage between your onlysister and a black man, offensive is beyond me. Would have preferred that my parents disown her for dating anyone who was exactly like themselves, would thathave bothered you less?

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Black men and women have been disillusioned to think of eachother in extremes. Either you Beyonce, Michelle Obama, or a guest on Maury. Either you're Morris Chestnut, Tupac, or a guest on Maury. Let's try to practice comprimise and find happy mediums. Plus sex is too big a deal with us and Black women are always talking about how "thugs know how to hit it" and I've definitely heard plenty of Black college educated women come out of their mouths and say that they'd be willing to deal with a trifling dude as long as he pounds like Mr. Marcus. On the flip side there are soooo many educated Black men who get stuck on the chickenhead because she looks really good, stays fly, can cook and gives some mean bop KNOWING she's not into anything about him but his money. None of these factors have anything to do with emotional maturity or security in one's self. Then they get burned by their respective hangers-on and decide that no good Black men/women exist at all and then you have the argument in this thread.
Man, that is so true, on many different levels.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

RiKaN HaVoK wrote:

indifferent.gif
I and some of my family members were happy with my sister's choice of a serious boyfriend, who seemed like he was on the road to becoming her fiance. We were glad that he was educated and in a good job because we wanted our sister to be well taken care off when she married. We were glad that this man was from a different background from our own.

How you find not just approving of but endorsing interracial marriage, particularly interracial marriage not in the abstract but a marriage between your only sister and a black man, offensive is beyond me. Would have preferred that my parents disown her for dating anyone who was exactly like themselves, would that have bothered you less?

Why did they split?

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by jawn piece

oooooh +#%@ i see it now..my bad

still i bet u rock a one piece bathing suit

id still hit off the boobage alone tho
I rock tankinis yes haha but I don't wear the full 1 pieces. They are 2 piece just not bra and panty style lol
il_430xN.65748228.jpg

Originally Posted by eye see soles

RiKaN HaVoK wrote:

indifferent.gif
I and some of my family members were happy with my sister's choice of a serious boyfriend, who seemed like he was on the road to becoming her fiance. We were glad that he was educated and in a good job because we wanted our sister to be well taken care off when she married. We were glad that this man was from a different background from our own.

How you find not just approving of but endorsing interracial marriage, particularly interracial marriage not in the abstract but a marriage between your only sister and a black man, offensive is beyond me. Would have preferred that my parents disown her for dating anyone who was exactly like themselves, would that have bothered you less?
Why did they split?

I have not really gotten a complete story on it but my understanding is that my sister found out that he had relations with another girl, while he was datingmy sister. The thing is that I think they had only gone on a couple of dates when he was with this other girl. My sister considered themselves to be a coupleby that point, her boyfriend apparently did not. I defended him by saying that a man should be locked into a relationship after a few adtes and thenretroactively have his actions be considered cheating.

Either way it left her suspicious and she later on started to believe that he was cheating, maybe he was maybe he was not. Based on what I saw, they seemedlike a very nice couple and seemed to be on their way to marrying eventually but that apparently was not the case.

My siblings and I are used to diversity within a family since my dad is Latino and my mom is White. My oldest brother married a Filipina and since I like nonwhite women mostly, the day will come that my mom will have a very diverse group of grandchildren and I will have a very diverse set of in laws.

i just read all 23 pages of this. some of the stuff made me laugh other stuff was so dumb i cant believe it even came from a persons mind. but about that allbalck women having a bad attitude stuff you dont know every black woman to say that. would it be fair for me to say that every black man is a liar a cheaterdrug dealer thug with 5 kids by 4 diff. women? no because i dont know all black men sure a small percentage of them have those qualities but not all. andexcuse us for not being easy to talk to or deal with because all we have seen is lying and cheating in our lives. over time a brick wall is built up around usand we are paranoid because we think every guy is like the one before who was like the one before who was like the one before. i have been lied to pleanty oftimes but im not gonna say "i will never deal with another black guy" because one idiot lied to me, but you better believe you do have to work alittle bit harder than you might want to to get me. and if you arent man enough and willing to do so i dont want your punk weak minded butt anyway
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

RiKaN HaVoK wrote:

indifferent.gif

Why did they split?

I have not really gotten a complete story on it but my understanding is that my sister found out that he had relations with another girl, while he was dating my sister. The thing is that I think they had only gone on a couple of dates when he was with this other girl. My sister considered themselves to be a couple by that point, her boyfriend apparently did not. I defended him by saying that a man should be locked into a relationship after a few adtes and then retroactively have his actions be considered cheating.

Either way it left her suspicious and she later on started to believe that he was cheating, maybe he was maybe he was not. Based on what I saw, they seemed like a very nice couple and seemed to be on their way to marrying eventually but that apparently was not the case.

My siblings and I are used to diversity within a family since my dad is Latino and my mom is White. My oldest brother married a Filipina and since I like non white women mostly, the day will come that my mom will have a very diverse group of grandchildren and I will have a very diverse set of in laws.

I can definitely respect that.

Back
Top Bottom